Bitter Sweet Symphony

Randy Lahey

It's a Bitter Sweet Symphony is the best song of the 90's, hands down. The lyrics to that song sum it up, don't they? "It's a Bitter Suite Symphony that's life, try to makes ends meet, you're a slave to the money, then you die". Fucking brilliant song.

It's a damn annoying song.

Same damn thing looped over and over and over again... wait... that makes it almost as bad as... most hiphop! Though the saving factor is that it is actually sung.

If it's being performed or played on TV or radio, I will turn it off, however.

Best songs of the 90s that are way better than that stuff:

Anything Black Crowes

Most High by Page and Plant

Many Gn'R songs

geez, I can even name a few grunge songs I like better, and I am by no means a grunge fan

Pretty much anything off of No More Tears by Ozzy

Anything off of Hey Stoopid by Alice Cooper

I could go on and on, delving into pure pop, jazz, rock, metal, country... you name it.

Bottom line: "Bittersweet Symphony" is an unforgetable song, but for all the wrong reasons.

There are many n' not just one.

For personal reason I 'd choose "tears of the dragon" by Bruce Dickinson cause that was a powerfull come back and a sample of what would follow! ;)

fuck yea one of my favorite songs of all time... pity the video is very much laughable

There are many n' not just one.

For personal reason I 'd choose "tears of the dragon" by Bruce Dickinson cause that was a powerfull come back and a sample of what would follow! ;)

fuck yea one of my favorite songs of all time... pity the video is very much laughable

Nice that you agree but I disagree on the video. :P

This is one of Bruce' favourites too and I really love the story behind that cause it's about something that he's experienced back in school times. Plus I think that the photography with him throwing himself into the waves is awesome! :):)

It's a Bitter Sweet Symphony is the best song of the 90's, hands down. The lyrics to that song sum it up, don't they? "It's a Bitter Suite Symphony that's life, try to makes ends meet, you're a slave to the money, then you die". Fucking brilliant song.

that is one song im never ever gonna forget. I love the music video especially.

TW@