My Trip To Europe for GNR

goldfinger19

Hello all.

I just finished uploading my photos from my Europe Trip where I caught GNR 3 times. I saw them at Rock Am Ring in Germany, The Download Festival in England, and at the Novarock Festival in Austria. There are also a ton of photos of the rest of my trip around these festivals, so just look at the bottom and you will easily be able to find the concert photos, there are some good ones in there. Here is the link.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.j...6222&page=1

Somebody let me knoe asap if the link works. Thanks.

OK Here they are:

Download Festival

SA400314.jpg

SA400316.jpg

SA400322.jpg

SA400325.jpg

SA400328.jpg

SA400329.jpg

SA400332.jpg

SA400336.jpg

SA400338.jpg

SA400342.jpg

SA400356.jpg

SA400357.jpg

And here are the pictures from Novarock:

SA400562.jpg

SA400564.jpg

SA400566.jpg

SA400572.jpg

SA400574.jpg

SA400576.jpg

I took these from the front Row at both concerts. I didn't have any good pictures from Rock am Ring. But I was at the front all 3 days at each festivals and got a lot of pictures of bands like Metallica, Tool, Guns N' Roses, and Alice In Chains among others. If you want any pictures from these shows let me know and I'll be glad to email them. Enjoy.

Edited by goldfinger19

I'm surprised they let you take pics - especially from the front row.

It's much easier to take pics at festivals than arena shows.

R.

But this was the front row, and I doubt he was using a camera phone to get quality pics like those. Even at arena shows it's general admission on the floor, and the security people have been confiscating cameras.

I have got to say every time i see this guitar it annoys me because it is the most hideous tacky guitar sig i have seen and makes guns n roses look cheap and tacky lol

Same could be said about that sig...

agreed, those cut outs are rough.

To answer the questions I got. First the shows were not much different from one another except for the near implosion at Download which was very entertaining. They played similar sets at every shows, but they added songs at Download and Novarock because Izzy showed up for those ones. I got no hastle about my camera at all at any of the 3 shows. I did see security take somebody out Novarock because they were videotaping the show, too bad for him... anyways somebody posted that they would like to see pictures of the other bands. Would you like me to post my pics right here, cause I will if you want them. Let me know. Thanks for commenting on the pics all.

To answer the questions I got. First the shows were not much different from one another except for the near implosion at Download which was very entertaining. They played similar sets at every shows, but they added songs at Download and Novarock because Izzy showed up for those ones. I got no hastle about my camera at all at any of the 3 shows. I did see security take somebody out Novarock because they were videotaping the show, too bad for him... anyways somebody posted that they would like to see pictures of the other bands. Would you like me to post my pics right here, cause I will if you want them. Let me know. Thanks for commenting on the pics all.

Thank's for replying! :)

I have got to say every time i see this guitar it annoys me because it is the most hideous tacky guitar sig i have seen and makes guns n roses look cheap and tacky lol

Same could be said about that sig...

agreed, those cut outs are rough.

it dont bother me considering its like only my second ever sig