GN'R Nijmegen July 2nd Pix

MarcelJ

126 vieuws and 3 reply?

I keep them to myself next time fuckers

What's wrong, feeling insecure? Need anonymous strangers to say, "Hey! Way to go man! You rock!" on an Internet forum?

Where do you get off calling people "fuckers" because they didn't reply to your topic?

FACT: You posted these in the wrong sub-forum.

FACT: It's Saturday night. The forum is slow.

OPINION: Your photos are average compared to some of the others that have been posted in the past.

FACT: I would never have said this, and would have posted "Thanks man!", except for the fact that you acted like an asshole.

Next time, just keep them to yourself if you're going to be an ass about it. ;)

Edited by Idiot Wind

126 vieuws and 3 reply?

What's wrong, feeling insecure? Need anonymous strangers to say, "Hey! Way to go man! You rock!" on an Internet forum?

Where do you get off calling people "fuckers" because they didn't reply to your topic?

OPINION: Your photos are average compared to some of the others that have been posted in the past.

FACT: I would never have said this, and would have posted "Thanks man!", except for the fact that you acted like an asshole.

just what i wanted to post

thanks!

126 vieuws and 3 reply?

just what i wanted to post

thanks!

;)

They are good photos and we all enjoyed them!

I understand your frustration because you posted something and you want people to appreciate it, but please, don't whine and threaten and use the f-word like you are someone we should care about especially much.

Idiot Wind (I love that name being a Dylan fan btw) you were spot on and sported a nice mix of humour and venom!

jesse bee

• 1 month later...
Here are some pix i made in nijmegen July 2nd, I was in the front row...

WOW! Some great pics!!! Gives a good impression of the show wich i heard was more than great.

On the other hand, it makes me more sad than i already was. Because i couldn't be at the concert :(

Anyway, thanks for sharing these pics!

• 5 years later...