Badass magazine i picked up today

Sabbra_Cadabra

I went into Tower Records today and noticed this magazine sitting on the rack. It features Axl Rose on the cover and has a 16 page story about the new tour and what's going on with Guns N' Roses these days. It was only 5 bucks. It's too bad the whole article is in Japanese, but the pictures are amazing. Just thought i would share a few snapshots. Sorry they aren't scans, but as soon as i pick a scanner up i'll get the full quality pages to you guys.

Enjoy!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW :shocked: Some nice pics there :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta: rock3

Now be a good boy and scan that Chris Pit(t)man's photo in a very high resolution again and use PM system to deliver it to me :xmasssanta:

M.

WoW :shocked: Some nice pics there :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta: rock3

Now be a good boy and scan that Chris Pit(t)man's photo in a very high resolution again and use PM system to deliver it to me :xmasssanta:

Thanks

M.

:confused: May i ask why.... why you need a high resolution photo of mr Pittman for your self.....

btw... got some cool photos there..

:confused: May i ask why.... why you need a high resolution photo of mr Pittman for your self.....

btw... got some cool photos there..

"Those who talk don't know. And those who know don't talk"..... :xmassrudolph: :kiss:

Edited by Mango

Hey man if you could scan the 2nd photo of the article I'd be really thankful. :)

Btw now that you posted this I remember that there was an Asian photographer on both gigs in Helsinki.

Guest cherry_bomb

fuck!! i want it!

I've seen a few on eBay...I'm lookin' now but I don't think there is any currently.

really? how much were they going for? would be cool if they released something official like that, or tour books at the shows...

fuck!! i want it!

I've seen a few on eBay...I'm lookin' now but I don't think there is any currently.

really? how much were they going for? would be cool if they released something official like that, or tour books at the shows...

I think it said $15 american...but item was located in Japan.

Edit:

I found one Cherry:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BURRN-Magazine-08-06-G...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by Almost Famous