Wu-Tang solo albums

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Wu-Tang solo albums  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
Buy "Tical" and "Only built 4 cuban linx"... These are the only Wu-Tang albums I can stand ;)

How can you not like Wu Tang? All those cats are lyrical geniouses! Check out my sig and tell me that's not some crazy stuff. But hey, at the end it's your opinion ;)

Buy "Tical" and "Only built 4 cuban linx"... These are the only Wu-Tang albums I can stand ;)

How can you not like Wu Tang? All those cats are lyrical geniouses! Check out my sig and tell me that's not some crazy stuff. But hey, at the end it's your opinion ;)

I think it's just too far out there for me... Too crazy and weird. Dunno, never been my cup of tea ;)

I really like Tical. Can't say that I've heard the others but RZA's cds are great, but I assume you have them :book:

I actually don't...

Kickingthehabit, the problem is that I hate Killah Priest.

I really like Tical. Can't say that I've heard the others but RZA's cds are great, but I assume you have them :book:

I actually don't...

Oh, I didn't see you list any of them so I assumed =X Listen to RZA's Birth Of A Prince. My brother has it and I think it's good.

I actually don't...

Oh, I didn't see you list any of them so I assumed =X Listen to RZA's Birth Of A Prince. My brother has it and I think it's good.

Well, I listed all the solo albums released before Wu-Tang Forever.

Edited by Ohdistortedsmile1789