Favorite 2Pac song?

Idiot Wind

Am I right in thinking that "Changes" was parts of old songs thrown together and remixed to make this song?

Not entirely... Just a few verses are like "copy/pasted" in that song... Whereas it's still said that these questionable verses which also can be found on the song "I wonder if heaven got a ghetto" where used twice by Pac... listen to the pronounciation, it's quite different.

Anyway, I have way too many favourite 2Pac songs, my top 3 would be "Changes", "Life goes on" and "Keep your head up".

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

"I Ain't Mad At Cha"

Damn, I forgot about this beautiful piece of music...

Rarely known fact, Pac played the piano by himself in the studio.

Wow, very interesting and thank you.

I like it because it's sort of timeless, and because I'm a very sentimental person.

Str8 Ballin'.

Never knew why I liked that song so much, but for some reason I do.

STILL Ballin'? The one with Trick Daddy?

I think he means "Str8 Ballin'" from the T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. album.

My mistake. One of my favorite VERSES is the one from that Digital Underground song 'Same Song', where tupac first broke out.

Now I clown around when I hang around with the Underground

Girls use to frown, say I'm down, when I come around

gas me and when they pass me they use to diss me

harrass me, but now they ask me if they can kiss me

Get some fame, people change, wanna live they life high

same song, can't go wrong, if I play the nice guy

(clamin that they must have changed,just because we came strong)

I remain, still the same (why Tu'?) cause it's the same song

He was great, but so contradictory.

How so?

He embraced gang activity and non-violence simultaneously, made songs like "Keep Ya Head Up", and made mysogynistic comments elsewhere.

How so?

He embraced gang activity and non-violence simultaneously, made songs like "Keep Ya Head Up", and made mysogynistic comments elsewhere.

If you think about it, that's almost human. People expect you to live up to what others say you are. Sadly, tupac did just that.

How so?

If you think about it, that's almost human. People expect you to live up to what others say you are. Sadly, tupac did just that.

I think all legends have to contradict themselves to some degree, it's part of the package.

he's terrible IMO.

Eh, yeah it's your opinion. But judging from past posts, anyone who isnt wailing on a mic or playing guitar is terrible to you. Listen to some good hip hop, brotha.

I just find no appeal whatsoever in rap or hip-hop. It’s just mindless, boring black people (with the exception of eminem) speaking in a retarded manor. I’ll take my Led Zeppelin over rap any day thanks.

^im not a hardcore fan, i just like some wham! songs and own the greatest hits :unsure:

Edited by JDRM