someone in the know can clear this up?

Axls_Disillusion

it supposed to be the agency that books GNR's shows. A sort of collegue of mine is saying he is in contact with them and that GNR wants 2 million to do a show. I'm not trying to spread rumors that may or may not be true or anything like that so I just want to find out if this is in fact the agency that books their shows.

it supposed to be the agency that books GNR's shows. A sort of collegue of mine is saying he is in contact with them and that GNR wants 2 million to do a show. I'm not trying to spread rumors that may or may not be true or anything like that so I just want to find out if this is in fact the agency that books their shows.

That can't be true. Tickets to Helsinki's show costed around 55e and there was ~12 000 tickets sold.

55e x 12 000 = 660000e = 835629.20$

Edited by Wando

That can't be true. Tickets to Helsinki's show costed around 55e and there was ~12 000 tickets sold.

hmm well this was for a more private event

Not including t-shirts, drink, etc. To be a rock star <_<

You or someone you know wants to hire Guns N' Roses to play a private function. :unsure:

Monty

Not including t-shirts, drink, etc. To be a rock star <_<

You or someone you know wants to hire Guns N' Roses to play a private function. :unsure:

Monty

Did they charge Rosario Dawson anything? or did they just do that one as a favor?