Your favourite artist in your country...

oh my

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking of how nice is discovering great musicians around the world, which are contemporary but cannot avoid expressing their country's culture n' tradition!

This way we could all broaden our music horizons... :)

For example here in Greece I would invite you to listen to "Eleftheria Arvanitaki" a fabulous woman singer with awesome songs and "Alkinoos Ioannidis" - songwriter and vocalist!

Could propose more?? :):)

I like some Greek music also, but I don't know any artists or singers...other than my dad =P

I also like a band called Rata Blanca and they are from Argentina...although I am not from there. A good friend of mine introduced me to them. I don't speak spanish that well, but I do catch on! Sometimes I even sing to it aswell... :lol:

Edited by B4NG ur3 d34d

*woh just remembered something.... :lol: one time in social studies...my teacher read/sang us an irish poem and a part of it containt "the paradise city"* lol just found that a bit funny...

anyway on topic.....seems like theres alot of fookin emo bands in canada :fuckyou: ....

Twisted Rose (Slash owns a Twisted Rose t-shirt apparently)

so do i :heart::D

try some traditional irish ones like the dubliners or the wolfe tones!

p.s i got my tr shirt free because i personally know the band :lol: ... yeah im braggin because they're gonna be famous. any L.A. people they're playin the whiskey next year so check them out seriously!!!!!

You know where I am if your feeling generous and want to send me free t-shirts. :heart:

Yeah everyone should check this band out. The lead guy, "Bam", is also in Million$Reload who're great live (and opened for Gilby Clarke when he played here), I think I linked them too.

Their homepage rather than myspace is:

http://twistedrose.co.uk/

They also opened for Adlers Appetite.

Guest knerken
The Hellacopters

I saw them live together with Backyard Babies in Strömstad yesterday. Possibly the best show I've ever been to! rock3