Fortus Says NO To September Release

ComaBreak

im currently in school, but got an email of fortus saying that he was hoping for a september release but it wont, but its still a go ahead for a fall release.

ill paste the message here but im in school for IT and hotmail is banned.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH no!!! Not again, it smells like we are going to presence another album release been postponed!!

Home it stills comes out in the fall!!

I'm fraid that Axl when said "Poeple are going to hear music this year", were referring to the tour, not Chinese Democracy!

I'll be praying!!

Rock On Gunners!

It's the same cycle as always...September comes and goes and when the album comes out, nobody knows. Why they just can't SET A RELEASE DATE is beyond me. Especially if the album is done, it should be simple.

Hehe, I just checked some music magazines from the past...

In 1996 finnish rock-magazine Soundi someone asked when the new Guns album will be out. Record company said that it was finished and it would come out in summer of 96 :rofl-lol:

I laughed so hard. Then I wanted to cry.

I don't think the album will come out this year.

Suddently this brought up a memory to me... Many many years ago ....my dentist promising that I would get rid of my orthodontic brackets on Christmas... then on Easter.... then by summer.... etc etc

Since the first promise pasted 2 years.... :P

Well I got rid of them finally! (tha positive side!)

Edited by oh my

In 1996 finnish rock-magazine Soundi someone asked when the new Guns album will be out. Record company said that it was finished and it would come out in summer of 96 :rofl-lol:

Please, please, please. Could you scan it for me? (Or take picture if you haven't got a scanner) :)

It has pretty much always been a matter of them conjuring up some random date approximately 6 months in the future. Not because there's any reason that it will come out then, just no reason why it won't. I'm a little bit more suprised this time because it's rarely axl throwing dates around. I won't start expecting anything until I start seeing some marketing.

If they aren't starting the publicity push yet, then it's obviously not past the recording and matering stage. And they're hardly going to be recording anytime soon if they're planning a US tour. And that's ignoring the likely possibility that Axl simply doesn't want to release it, in which case we may never see it.

Edited by Maddergascar

So was the record company, I'm assuming that it was Geffen Records, lying about Guns N' Roses having finished material for a record or were they telling the truth? My question is, is there unreleased original music from that time period that was supposed to be on a new GN'R album?

It clearly won't be out in the next 3 months.

Nothing has so far been done in anticipation on an album release. A single or two would have to come out prior to a release one would expect, and at least one video.

Personally I think the Euro tour will end and begin another period of utter silence.