Anyone else checking the GNR sections in record stores, just in case.....

DCGNR

I must be very sick, but whenever I'm in a Best Buy or Tower, I always find myself checking the Guns section for anything I have'nt seen before or for ......well....you know

I can't be the only one.......

Sometimes I glance into the GNR section, yes.

One time, I asked someone from the shop if they can give me any info on CD, and he told me that there was no release date yet. I started to laugh, said "If you would've told me otherwise, you'd have been Jesus for me" and walked away.

Edited by Spoon87

Sometimes I glance into the GNR section, yes.

One time, I asked someone from the shop if they can give me any info on CD, and he told me that there was no release date yet. I started to laugh, said "If you would've told me otherwise, you'd have been Jesus for me" and walked away.

hehe Spoon87

I fuckin' do this !!

I ve been checkin the Guns section for 14 years ! and will continue to do so... :D

One day soon i wont be checkin ill be buyin cher - chinnggg :D

ROCK ON !!!! rock3

Edited by johnyd473

Whenever I go into stores that have posters, I always check and see if there are any new gnr posters.

:o I thought I was the only one!

"Don't you think that you need somebody

Don't you think that you need someone

Everybody needs somebody

You're not the only one

You're not the only one

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drevil:

Haha, Very nice, I like that idea.... That made my day :)

There's a Gnr Collectors Box Set being released tomorrow. Yea I always check up for something new mostly online though.

Rock On

Tbizzle

any imformation about that? :book:

Here at HMV in the GN'R section they have a blank cd case with new GN'R album coming Fall 06 written on it.

There's a Gnr Collectors Box Set being released tomorrow. Yea I always check up for something new mostly online though.

Rock On

Tbizzle

any imformation about that? :book:

Here at HMV in the GN'R section they have a blank cd case with new GN'R album coming Fall 06 written on it.

Promotion has started? :question::laugh: