Taking Back Sunday

kevin

Emo fag's.

AMEN BROTHER!!!!

HAIL SLAYER!!!!!

Hey adnan whaddaya say we write a Slayer song?

I started the lyrics in the Stairway to Heaven thread. We can add on to them and make the ULTIMATE SLAYER SONG!!!!!!! LIKE TOTALLY!

""MAGGOTS ROTTING IN YOUR BRAIN / PUTRID VILE DISCHARGE STAINS / I'M GOING TO FUCKING EAT YOUR HEART OUT / THEN I'M GOING TO TEAR YOUR ARM OFF / LONG LIVE SATAN HE'S OUR LORD / BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP FOR EVER MORE"

Here's some more:

"THEN I EAT YOUR BRAIN/ AND THE MAGGOTS INSIDE/ THEN I GIVE SATAN A RIMJOB/ BECAUSE HE'S OUR LORD/ THEN HE HAD AN ORGASM/ AND HIS FIERY DISCHARGE BURNT MY FLESH/ THEN I DRANK IT AND IT BURNT MY INSIDES/ SATAN IS OUR LORD"

Okay, that sucked, but not bad enought to not make the cut. Now put your guitar in drop D, smash those drumsticks, and shred a little, and we've got a GREAT song.

Emo fag's.

AMEN BROTHER!!!!

HAIL SLAYER!!!!!

I started the lyrics in the Stairway to Heaven thread. We can add on to them and make the ULTIMATE SLAYER SONG!!!!!!! LIKE TOTALLY!

""MAGGOTS ROTTING IN YOUR BRAIN / PUTRID VILE DISCHARGE STAINS / I'M GOING TO FUCKING EAT YOUR HEART OUT / THEN I'M GOING TO TEAR YOUR ARM OFF / LONG LIVE SATAN HE'S OUR LORD / BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP FOR EVER MORE"

Here's some more:

"THEN I EAT YOUR BRAIN/ AND THE MAGGOTS INSIDE/ THEN I GIVE SATAN A RIMJOB/ BECAUSE HE'S OUR LORD/ THEN HE HAD AN ORGASM/ AND HIS FIERY DISCHARGE BURNT MY FLESH/ THEN I DRANK IT AND IT BURNT MY INSIDES/ SATAN IS OUR LORD"

Okay, that sucked, but not bad enought to not make the cut. Now put your guitar in drop D, smash those drumsticks, and shred a little, and we've got a GREAT song.

We have to have a chorus hook, though.

EAT YOUR BRAINS / EAT YOUR BRAINS / I'M GONNA EAT YOUR FUCKING BRAINS / FUCKING BRAINS / FUCKING BRAINS / I'M GOING TO FUCKING EAT YOUR BRAINS

There we go.

Now we have to give it a title that is both "vague" and "symbolic" and will convince nerdy stupid teenagers that it actually means something, when in fact it is actually just totally pretentious and means absolutely nothing. Either that or we just call it BRAIN FUCK EAT FUCK.

Emo fag's.

AMEN BROTHER!!!!

HAIL SLAYER!!!!!

Here's some more:

We have to have a chorus hook, though.

EAT YOUR BRAINS / EAT YOUR BRAINS / I'M GONNA EAT YOUR FUCKING BRAINS / FUCKING BRAINS / FUCKING BRAINS / I'M GOING TO FUCKING EAT YOUR BRAINS

There we go.

Now we have to give it a title that is both "vague" and "symbolic" and will convince nerdy stupid teenagers that it actually means something, when in fact it is actually just totally pretentious and means absolutely nothing. Either that or we just call it BRAIN FUCK EAT FUCK.

No, if we call it BRAIN FUCK EAT FUCK, then our target audience will realize that we are talentless hackjobs.

Let's call it something like: "Cerebrumphagia, Cerebrumphilia"

they are anmazing..

cute without the e or set phasers to stun are my favourite songs..

they are amazing live!

Yes they are amazing live! I saw them live with AVA a couple of weeks back and wow!

Cute without the e is my favorite song by them too. But then after that I like... ahh I forget the name. It goes (I've got a bad feeling about this) like through the whole song, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I was at a local show awhile back and a band played that song, and every time the one guy said I've got a bad feeling, about this you had to drink, which was fun.