Taking Back Sunday

kevin

I like that one song, 'MakeDamnSure'. I think the singer is great and has an awesome stage persona.

I saw them they opened up for a band I liked. Obviously you have not seen him live.

On Topic: Waste O' Time

I saw them perform live on Fuse. They looked like a great live band. But that's just me. If you people aren't gonna post good comments about the band, then just make a thread about gnr being the only band to make good 'rock' music :rolleyes:

they are anmazing..

cute without the e or set phasers to stun are my favourite songs..

they are amazing live!

Yes they are amazing live! I saw them live with AVA a couple of weeks back and wow!

Cute without the e is my favorite song by them too. But then after that I like... ahh I forget the name. It goes (I've got a bad feeling about this) like through the whole song, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I was at a local show awhile back and a band played that song, and every time the one guy said I've got a bad feeling, about this you had to drink, which was fun.

that song is a decade under the influence..

great song too

On the topic of Slayer, anything past South of Heaven licks, and Kerry King is overrated. :P Don't get me wrong, I'm a slayer fan myself, but I prefer their old stuff (Hell Awaits, Show No Mercy) as compared to this God Hates Us All crap

Hes Good man, but dave clearly is the most talented person in the band amazing drummer.

man your sig kicks asssss rock1

I like that one song, 'MakeDamnSure'. I think the singer is great and has an awesome stage persona.

I saw them they opened up for a band I liked. Obviously you have not seen him live.

On Topic: Waste O' Time

I saw them perform live on Fuse. They looked like a great live band. But that's just me. If you people aren't gonna post good comments about the band, then just make a thread about gnr being the only band to make good 'rock' music :rolleyes:

Look at the topic title. It says, "Your Thoughts", if everyone posts good comments about the band, first off it would be fake, and second what would be the point. The objective of these threads are to show people's opinions, and I think it's great you saw them on fuse dear but don't be fooled, it's called sound adjustments.

Thanks for your opinion. ;) .

Edited by Garden Of Eden