Is "Axl Rose" Still a House-Hold Name?

Jackamo!

I think he is.

A friend of my moms was over and my mom was showing her my guitar (I wasn't home). And her friend said that her boyfriend was trying to learn guitar, but you can't just pick up a guitar and expect to play like Axl Rose.

My mom told me this later and I just started laughing.

So I guess people do know who Axl is, even if they aren't 100% sure what he does.

:D

He is in my house. :tongue2:

Actually I had more people call me or send messages because they heard about his arrest than when he first started the tour. So he's become more popular lately, just maybe not for the best reasons.

in my house too, but no i think he is i mean i can go around and ask every person i see in the day and i have to say atleast 90-95% would know who he is

Yeah, I pretty much think he is a household name. People at least know of him here. They might not know everything about him but they know that he is a musician. And yeah, in my house everyone knows very well who he is.

Edited by PrettyTiedUp763

I was just wondering if you think Axl Rose is a household name? For example, "Micheal Jackson(sp.?)" is a household name.

Yeah, I think he is. Just the other day he released the Axl Rose - Shave Your Nuts Trimmer. So I can defenately see him on tv again promoting with the aid of George Foreman.

I think he is.

A friend of my moms was over and my mom was showing her my guitar (I wasn't home). And her friend said that her boyfriend was trying to learn guitar, but you can't just pick up a guitar and expect to play like Axl Rose.

My mom told me this later and I just started laughing.

So I guess people do know who Axl is, even if they aren't 100% sure what he does.

:D

LMAO. That is just too funny. ha ha

well it only seems that hes a real household name when hes not sitting on his ass watching cartoons.

but when i was watching RIR on AOL everyones like whoa, does he haveslash back or is it just his hired guys?

then i tell them about who they are and they watch with me and theyre all like whoa that guys fuckin good i like that bee foot guitar.

what happened to the guy with the pop corn thing on his head?

he was good but looked stupid.

axls actually seeming to do a good job here wow.

thats what i got.

not to be rude, but this is a dumb thread.

of course he is a household name. i cant believe people are even entertaining the possibility that he might not be(and im not even saying this just because i am a guns fan, i am simply stating the obvious).

He's not a household name, but most people at least know what he represents. Say "Axl Rose" and people who aren't into music probably think of the whole Appetite era rock scene.

Yeah I know what you mean people that arent music savvy wouldn't get the name AXL Rose they would just act like a dumbass and try to figure it out Then I feel like telling them :fuckyou:

for example, over the last few months i've got about 15 guys interested in gnr again!, there all like 25 to 30, you know reliving the glory days as they put it!, it's mad, i've given them the leaks, they love better! and are all hanging out for the new album!, i'd say yes, everyone has heard of MR>rose!.

ain't that fresh!.

Edited by aussie_axl