Setlist

Monty

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah now no need to blame geordies for what happened last night,there was people from all over the world there.Saying that i was fucking gutted that they didnt play paradise city all because of some fuckhead in the front of the crowd.Fantastic night though and i have to say imn quite impressed with the new guns and with axl's voice and new found energy,i just hope its not so long before i get the chance to see them again.

I think this is pretty much the setlist for the UK tour.

My theory as to why so little new songs are played is because they want to win over the majority of the crowd who haven't heard them, and who still might hold some doubts over the new guys in the band.

They want to win over the crowd playing the big hgits, before playing the newer songs.

I think The Blues was only played because its after Dizzy's solo spot.

well i was there last night, it was going perfectly all night, sebastian bach was awsome, i was really impressed by him and his band, and then bullet for my valentine came on...enough said about them. and axl seemed so happy, some twa.t through something on stage half way through nighttrain and axl said something like "let me introduce you to a cunt STOP...STOP" so the band stopped and they went off the stage, then they came back on redone nighttrain and then axl said "thats the end of the show, goodnight" and all the arena lights came on.

so thanks axl...ive seen them twice now and both times ruined(first one being download fest)

well i was there last night, it was going perfectly all night, sebastian bach was awsome, i was really impressed by him and his band, and then bullet for my valentine came on...enough said about them. and axl seemed so happy, some twa.t through something on stage half way through nighttrain and axl said something like "let me introduce you to a cunt STOP...STOP" so the band stopped and they went off the stage, then they came back on redone nighttrain and then axl said "thats the end of the show, goodnight" and all the arena lights came on.

so thanks axl...ive seen them twice now and both times ruined(first one being download fest)

Why was Download ruined?

and why was last night ruined? because they didnt play Paradise City?

Last night was amazing, as was download, and you cant expect Axl to put up with some fag throwing pound coins at him.

You really need to know what was thrown before blaming Axl

You really need to know what was thrown before blaming Axl

Exactly

Well douchbag,don't blame Axl for this. Blame that fuckin' moron for throwing stuff at the stage and than ruin a show for anyone of you. It's so obvious of you to blame Axl for ending the show,but have you ever tought of the consequences when somebody in the band got hurt because of this.

at least he came back on and restarted nightrain. In the past he's stormed off and left the crowd in the cold. in 2002 he just left during patience never to return. Paradise city has always been an encore. Encores are played when the performer thinks the crowd deserves to see more. Axl must have been put off by that one person. I hope someone seen him and broke the fuckers arm cause thats what they deserve hiding behind the real fans.

Looked to me like Axl was reading something someone had wrote on a cigarette pack

and thrown on stage

He said something about I though we were having fun but some cunt thinks otherwise

GNR rocked - disappointed about not hearing Paradise City

Looked to me like Axl was reading something someone had wrote on a cigarette pack

and thrown on stage

Pound Coin :book:

did he spray Ron in a fun sort of way or a "you fucking cunt, take water" sort of way?

and i'm guessing Beta or someone persuaded him to finish nightrain, that would be interesting

Yeah it was a fun sort of way. They were both messing on. They both enjoyed themselves a lot.

And I saw Beta!!!111

Urgh god. Please don't let this fuck everything up.

Fucking geordies. >.<

Get your facts right before posting shit!

I was right at the front last night and fucking NOTHING hit axl. He casually turned round, picked something off the floor, read it, said something and walked off.

No shit was being thrown and the crowd were fully behind him.

It was a great gig completly spoilt by axl acting like a wanker. He was great up until then but it an unnecessary, shite way to end the gig.

If anything fucks this tour up it's axl actions and contempt for the fans.

Urgh god. Please don't let this fuck everything up.

Fucking geordies. >.<

I was right at the front last night and fucking NOTHING hit axl. He casually turned round, picked something off the floor, read it, said something and walked off.

It was a great gig completly spoilt by axl acting like a wanker. He was great up until then but it an unnecessary, shite way to end the gig.

It was you :drevil::anger:

If you were front row how did you not see the pound coin get thrown at Axl?

Why should he put himself in danger of being injured because of a cock who decided to throw something at him?

I was also at the front on the barrier so get your facts right before posting :book:

In order to promote generalisation:

Looks like the Britts did it again, first Download, now this. Can't you fuckers behave when you drink? If I was Axl, I would piss all over that pathetic island of yours untill it sinks in the sea, like atlantis.