Axl wore my sun glasses!!!!

invisible_rose

So...I was holding on to a pair of silver aviators all night - waiting for the right time to toss them on stage - security looking at me closely as I was pushed up against the rails, or so I thought.

I wasn't going to throw them, but at the last moment during PC I threw them on stage - hitting Axl somewhere between his stomach and well...some where you might wanna avoid getting hit - he looked at me - looked at the glasses now laying on the floor - then he reached down and put the fucking things on!!!

Axl fucking Rose wore my fucking sunglasses!!

I've also got a shit load of photos - some stunning ones, which I'll post tomorrow.

Gig was awesome. However, lack of new material was the downside.

Also Ron looked pretty pissed with Axl. There were a couple of moments when you could see something had happend. A little worrying....

So...I was holding on to a pair of silver aviators all night - waiting for the right time to toss them on stage - security looking at me closely as I was pushed up against the rails, or so I thought.

I wasn't going to throw them, but at the last moment during PC I threw them on stage - hitting Axl somewhere between his stomach and well...some where you might wanna avoid getting hit - he looked at me - looked at the glasses now laying on the floor - then he reached down and put the fucking things on!!!

Axl fucking Rose wore my fucking sunglasses!!

I've also got a shit load of photos - some stunning ones, which I'll post tomorrow.

Gig was awesome. However, lack of new material was the downside.

Also Ron looked pretty pissed with Axl. There were a couple of moments when you could see something had happend. A little worrying....

Not to bag on you....but I wish people would NOT throw shit onstage.

It could be very harmful to the band members.

And that goes for ANY concert performance. Not just GNR.

Let the band do THEIR JOB...enertaining YOU...their audience. They don't and should NOT be distracted.

Sunglasses don't hurt but I've seen people throw shit that could be dangerous to the performer.

Let the band do THEIR JOB...enertaining YOU...their audience. They don't and should NOT be distracted.

Sunglasses don't hurt but I've seen people throw shit that could be dangerous to the performer.

you ARE pshycotic. unless their heavy stuff let people throw shit onstage. i mean.. not even flowers? psshh w/e.

Edited by dark_future

you ARE pshycotic. unless their heavy stuff let people throw shit onstage. i mean.. not even flowers? psshh w/e.

Listen dude. I pay to see a show. I want to see the show WITHOUT distractions that MAY piss off the band.

And flowers are usually HANDED to security and they lay them on stage. That is how it's been at every show I've seen.

I am just looking at it from a band member's point of view. They can't see out in the audience due to the bright lights and if someone throws something, it could hurt someone on stage.

That is all I am saying.

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

I wouldn't mind bras or panties.

:lol: ha..

theres been a few of these now "Axl wore my" threads going on..

just wait for that one..

"Oh my god..I was getting pushed up against the rail all night..It was a great show..

I held onto my bra strap all night long..waiting for the right time to undo the clasp..

the security was watching me..during the intro to better..I undid the clasp, and tossed my bra onstage..

I have a strong arm, it landed on Axl's head, then bounced off his balls, then onto the floor..Oh my god, Axl is looking at my bra, oh my god..Now he's looking at me..I think Im gonna cry..Oh no, Im pissing myself..Holy shit, he is picking up my bra..I dont beleive it..Now he is putting it on...I think he needs some help..Brain acutally helped put the bra on..This is my night...He is dancing with my bra on..I think Im gonna pass out."

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? :unsure:

Christ,

Its not like I launched a brick at his head or anything! It was a pair of flimsy sunglasses 2 mins from the end of the show.

I was right against the barrier and tossed them underhand - its not like its going to take his head of with them.

Saying that, everyone's entitled to an opinion and while I'd probably be against it if it wasn't me -

the fact still remains Axl clearly didn't mind too much...

Uploading photos now. I'll post them in a new thread here so everyone gets a chance to see them - but mods feel free to move the post.

I've got to say I never saw that. I sensed a tension between Ron and Axl though. Ron seemed to pull away from Axl at the left hand side of the stage as we were looking at it when doing a solo. Also Ron seemed to say something to Axl after NR which I got the impression didn't go down too well with Axl.

Edited by invisible_rose

My girl threw her panties on stage in finland 5.7. show. Axl picked them up, swung them and then threw 'em away.

That was awesome :D

Maybe I could've shared her with Axl or something...

Edited by Hiipu

Listen dude. I pay to see a show. I want to see the show WITHOUT distractions that MAY piss off the band.

And flowers are usually HANDED to security and they lay them on stage. That is how it's been at every show I've seen.

I am just looking at it from a band member's point of view. They can't see out in the audience due to the bright lights and if someone throws something, it could hurt someone on stage.

That is all I am saying.

Yep, I agree, last friday, during SCOM someone threw something to the stage ( a lighter, I think) and it almost hit Axl in his leg, he took it and threw it to the floor and was very pissed off!

Awesome man, i saw him pick them up, thought hed dropped his own though.

Chill out with the dont throw shit on stage bull. It depends what it is my friends, bottles of piss, errr no, sunglasses, panties, bras etc whats the problem???????????

I didnt see any shit between ron and axl, ron did look a bit pissed up though! didnt influence his awesome guitar work though.

Good show all in all, best ive seen musically, disapointed bowt the lack of new songs though. I think he just wanted to put a solid performance together to start off the UK tour without the press comenting too much on new material. They certainly played the fuck out of every song that was played. Awesome.

SO DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT FUCKER?!

some dickhead threw something again at the stage.

this time the band left.

stop acting like a 5yearold morons.

who gives a fuck if axl wore your glasses?

this probably made you feel great, because this is as good your year is going to be mothafucka!!!

GROW UP DICKS.

That is all I am saying.

Just_a_little_patience is right, nothing should ever be thrown on stage at any concert.

If only everyone attending the Newcastle show read this -_-

It's a shame that the show was cut short because of some idiots. I hope this doesn't affect the rest of the UK tour :(