Axl wore my sun glasses!!!!

invisible_rose

Just_a_little_patience is right, nothing should ever be thrown on stage at any concert.

'

LISTEN TO ERIC PEOPLE.......HE IS RIGHT!!!

It is a potentially harmful situation...........Also IF you choose to Bring a Camera, bring a cheap one cause'

IT MAY GET CONFISCATED...........

or broken, or lost..........

But, Don't THROW THINGS.....fucks it up for EVERYONE!!!!!

THANX JALP & ERIC

KUDOS

WC

and NO JALP is NOT psychotic but I CAN BE.......QUE PORRO

That doesnt effect us here in the U.S. keep throwing shit, i cant wait for the north american tour.

fuck off stupid croatian asshole.

fuck you retard.

Hey - we don't allow people to attack members with vulgar insults.

If you want to fight with each other, use the pm system.

Otherwise, please be respectful of others if you wish to continue posting here.

So...I was holding on to a pair of silver aviators all night - waiting for the right time to toss them on stage - security looking at me closely as I was pushed up against the rails, or so I thought.

I wasn't going to throw them, but at the last moment during PC I threw them on stage - hitting Axl somewhere between his stomach and well...some where you might wanna avoid getting hit - he looked at me - looked at the glasses now laying on the floor - then he reached down and put the fucking things on!!!

Axl fucking Rose wore my fucking sunglasses!!

I've also got a shit load of photos - some stunning ones, which I'll post tomorrow.

Gig was awesome. However, lack of new material was the downside.

Also Ron looked pretty pissed with Axl. There were a couple of moments when you could see something had happend. A little worrying....

That's an extremaly cool thing for him to do.

Matt?? :unsure:

Do we know what was actually thrown on stage?? From how far away and how hard? (some may say that's irrelevant - i dont)

I saw a coin was mentioned in another thread - if so thats just fucking stupid. There is no reason on earth to why you would do that. EDIT: it was a either Pound Coin or a Bottle - either way - not a friendly offereing I'm sure you'll agree

I have to point out that there is a big difference between being malicious and offering what is considered a gift/novelty. Fair enough, looking back there are other ways it could/should have been done BUT there was a very different response from Axl.

HOWEVER, in light of recent events (Newcastle), even though we don't know what was thrown, I think its safe to say, dont throw stuff at all. If its a gift offer it to the security guards to hand to the band.

Edited by invisible_rose