Will Axl and GNR see out the entire tour?

Route66

Did Axl ever walk out on a concert or have a no show overseas? As far as I know he only likes to fuck his fans in his home country. The NYC shows are like the Vegas deals then he has the big festivals and small tour overseas. Then he'll come back to the US where once again only major cities will sell out(Except Philly) then he'll realize that no one else gives a shit cancelle the rest of the tour. Then in about 2-3 years we all will be watchin some big event and BAM there it lays a GNR reunion...................Ring Ring Ring hello, Slash hey it's me Axl.

Did Axl ever walk out on a concert or have a no show overseas? As far as I know he only likes to fuck his fans in his home country. The NYC shows are like the Vegas deals then he has the big festivals and small tour overseas. Then he'll come back to the US where once again only major cities will sell out(Except Philly) then he'll realize that no one else gives a shit cancelle the rest of the tour. Then in about 2-3 years we all will be watchin some big event and BAM there it lays a GNR reunion...................Ring Ring Ring hello, Slash hey it's me Axl.

He cancelled a show in Holland in 2002, and he didn't show up for Rock In Rio 4, if I remember correctly.

You can see from The Oslo Security Guard Shocker that it's on a knife edge. That's the beauty of GNR shows, no other band has done or can generate this kind of atmosphere. If I knew he was going show up, I probably wouldn't go.

I disagree that except for "fans like us people over here know fuck all about GnR"

Now I can not speak for other town/states other than my own but here when I mention them everyone one except for some very young kids know who I am talking about. There is often the old vs new discussions that pop up but by and large teens and adults know who I am talking about. There is a minority that know what I am talking about when I say Chinese Democracy, but I'm educationg everyone I can ;)