The Raconteurs

kevdo242

Steady, As She Goes is a good song. I like it. If you search them in Yahoo, under the link says they're a blues-rock band. Any truth to this? Describe the whole album, I might buy it ^_^

Yeah, there is some blues elements in the album. Such as 'Level' and 'Blue Veins'. A lot of the songs are just great, catchy and melodic songs. Kinda reminds me of The Beatles the way Brendan Benson and Jack White share vocal duties.

Review

Steady, As She Goes is a good song. I like it. If you search them in Yahoo, under the link says they're a blues-rock band. Any truth to this? Describe the whole album, I might buy it ^_^

Yeah, there is some blues elements in the album. Such as 'Level' and 'Blue Veins'. A lot of the songs are just great, catchy and melodic songs. Kinda reminds me of The Beatles the way Brendan Benson and Jack White share vocal duties.

Review

I agree, i think some of the songs also have a hint of a Zeppelin influence and of course The White Stripes. Level is my favourite song on the album although i don't think there is one bad song on the album.

Review

I agree, i think some of the songs also have a hint of a Zeppelin influence and of course The White Stripes. Level is my favourite song on the album although i don't think there is one bad song on the album.

I love the solo on Level.

'Yea I got a ticket for....the first day? Whichever day they're playing. Kaiser Chiefs are playing too, I like one or two of their songs. Not sure who else is though. £30 it cost him...but its Jack White!

I'll take pictures :huh: perhaps.

I think they're playing here in August :unsure: not sure, so i'm trying to find someone who'll buy me a ticket.

Haven't got the album yet, just have downloaded songs which are great.

:o where did you dl the songs?! I need to get some of em :P

You can get a couple off Limewire.