has axl rose molded your personality in one way or another?

aussie_axl

Pssst......Super Silly Space Monkey..........

I have an excellent psychiatrist......want the number??

Joking, joking

WARCHILD M.D.(manic depressive, hell yes I'm REALLY crazy)

I KILL YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!!!!!!1ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

....... actually sure, it couldnt hurt.

(i was just back from a chron session when i did that, now when i look at it it really doesnt make much sense, i dont know what the hell i was thinking.

i guess its just harder to get my point across on internet in that state of mind.... sorry)

has axl.... through his music molded your personality into what it is today, i'm talking about the indirect

influance the music and mr rose has had over you!, just how much power has it got over you? if any at all.

axl didn't want you to be someone of anger

or idolize this cult figure

he said just be yourself

but it's the example he sets himself

good with words

growing up seems a problem in it's self

it helps release the pressure off himself!

Since 1987 (age 14) my musical life has been about Axl Rose. Everyday and everyway ! rock3

"therefore we are in reality substituting our concert./music experiences for a religious one......."

strongly agree..

I wholeheartedly (and unknowingly for many years) substituted music/concert experiences (and lifestyle) for a religious one...and still do.

Rock and roll had a sermon I could understand and relate to,it was (is) a tangible existence for me.

Did Axl Rose mold my personality?...I was living the GnR life ten years before they formed.

Edited by zint61

Yes. I'm afraid I have been influenced by Axl. At our Christmas partyI punched a guy because he moved my drink. I tell work that my project is behind 14 years, but they will see work soon. I walk into meetings 2 - 3 hours late. I fire co-workers but let their replacements get credit for projects. Yes, a huge influence :)

No, Axl hasn´t molded my personality. I am who I am, with my virtues and with my faults. If anything he had some influence in me during my teens, you know, that fuck you attitude and all but apart from that nothing. Now, I admire him not only as an artist but also as an exemple of fight. He´s faught to leave all the bad stuff in his life and has faught to be what he wanted to be, and one of the things I like most is that he stays true to himself.

molded, no...

but influenced..yes.

After finding out a little bit of his life before Axl made it big, I came to admire just how persistant and head strong he is, and how you can't go through life being afraid of things that are in reality small and a waste of worrying time.

That's what i learned, to go out and do it! Don't be scared.

Well, I wouldn't say Axl's moulded my personality or anything but I like the band Guns N' Roses--so, that means I wear GnR t-shirts and buy merchandise--and 'cos Axl is the frontman, he (and other members) has had an effect on some of the things I say (like lyrics to a song) and the things I wear. But personality-wise--not really.

"If ya wanna tell me how to live my life....

rattling about the sin I am in.....

How that smoking makes me cough....

All I can say is Fuck Off!......

"So I'm out tonight. drinking my beer...

Listening to music, glad that I'm here

Midsummer magic with firelight words

The Demons still scream, but sometimes I steer"

Still Crazy after all these years....

WARCHILD

you should steer all the time! or at least most of the time!, other wise your a misguided weak mind, demons find you because you let them, some things are simple in life, we complicate them, !!. oh and if you were smoking around me? i'd tell you to fuck off....... and to take your cancer sticks with you :xmasssanta: ;) !.

Don't try and get the best of me

No one can help but your own self

this world can make your body ache

excuses for ones soul

I feel your world keep dying,

from a distance i don't see you changin

it's this problem that keeps on surviving

And I've seen it all before

so long so bitter and sore

it's this place you call your world.

Damnit, Axl made me just like him. I got the braids, Leather ($389.00) shirt, brand name jeans and Cowboy boots.

Look what he has done to me.... :confused:

BUT IT FUCKIN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock3

I really hope you're kidding.

I admire a lot of personality traits Axl seems to have, but I'd have to say that he hasn't 'molded' me in any way. Steven Adler on the other hand...

Edited by Ions

"therefore we are in reality substituting our concert./music experiences for a religious one......."

strongly agree..

I wholeheartedly (and unknowingly for many years) substituted music/concert experiences (and lifestyle) for a religious one...and still do.

Rock and roll had a sermon I could understand and relate to,it was (is) a tangible existence for me.

Did Axl Rose mold my personality?...I was living the GnR life ten years before they formed.

KUDOS ZINT

it's only Rock n roll but I LIKE IT............my religion too!

W.

To answer to this topic.......it's a good question..... Nice to see something different on the forums these days......umm.....to me. I don't exactly know. I look for music I can relate too...... Guns N' Roses that is / became......the lyrics.....the attitude......the reallness.... and yes....also Axl's way of dealing with all kinds of situations in... concerts..(thats the only thing I 'see' perhaps).... I can totally relate to that...how he's reacting.....to me as a person it makes sense....

It's more like a "click". A discovery of an real rock and roll icon.....no play... Does that make sense?

It all starts with 'finding' music a band you can relate too... It matches my personality perhaps a bit.... I have a temper.... I tell people what it is......etc etc...... Can it get people molded? I dunno..... You can't get behaviour out of a person if it isn't already there...... :)

Edited by Dont Try Me