Don't Throw Anything On Stage!!!

AxlRoseGNR

Got tickets for SECC 21st of July (Tomorrow, wooohooo!) Let's make sure we all behave and no-one upsets the main man! I will be devestated if he walks of early......especially at 41 quid a ticket! I've waited years to see Axl in the flesh, let's hope it doesn't disappoint!

Enjoy the show everyone!

This is a campaign for some songs i want to see played (Although i know they never will be.....)

1) Rocket Queen

2) Civil War

3) One In A Million

4) Used to Love Her

5) DEAD HORSE!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think guys.....

ALSO less of puttin the band down because of the lack of new songs....what are the chances of them reaching the high standards the old members set!

:o do they not play Rocket Queen!? i thought they did! :o

i love rocket queen!

i hope they play Better! i thought they were playing it this whole tour but they didnt play it last nite in Newcastle!

and the people that throw stuff, i don't think its anyone on here (unless its glasses), it will be people that dont have a clue how fucking awesome guns n roses are! rock3

cant wait till tomorrow!

Edited by AS_Warlock

Here's the setlist; you won't be hearing any of those :P

01 Welcome To The Jungle

02 It's So Easy

03 Mr. Brownstone

04 Live And Let Die

05 Robin Solo

06 Sweet Child O' Mine

07 Knockin' On Heavens Door

08 Jam/ Dizzy Solo

09 The Blues

10 Jam

11 You Could Be Mine

12 Robin & Richard solo (Beautiful)

13 Out Ta Get Me

14 Jam - Axl joins in on Piano

15 November Rain

16 Bumblefoot Solo

17 My Michelle (W/ Bach)

18 You Gotta Move (W/ Izzy sharing vocals at the end)

19 Think About You (W/ Izzy)

20 Patience (W/ Izzy)

21 Nightrain (W/ Izzy)

I don't think One In A Million has been played live since '88; anyway some people would be offended I guess.

Edited by lcg

01 Welcome To The Jungle

02 It's So Easy

03 Mr. Brownstone

04 Live And Let Die

05 Robin Solo

06 Sweet Child O' Mine

08 Jam/ Dizzy Solo

09 The Blues

10 Jam

11 You Could Be Mine

13 Out Ta Get Me

15 November Rain

16 Bumblefoot Solo

17 My Michelle (W/ Bach)

20 Patience (W/ Izzy)

21 Nightrain (W/ Izzy)

I don't think One In A Million has been played live since '88; anyway some people would be offended I guess.

Yeah i figured One In A Million would defintely not be played because it offends most ppl....although i'm not a racist or anythin like that i love the song!

Glad Izzy is joining them in UK, does anyone think he will rejoin full time?????

I went to see VR last year at this venue, GNR will have to put in a show to beat that night.....but with Axl anythin can happen!

Can't wait til tomoro!

Saw VR at Download and Newcastle Arena and they rocked both times

GNR - tantrums aside - last night were better

When Scott Weiland sings a GNR song the place goes wild

but he aint Axl even with house band

Last nigh Axls singing was just about perfect

01 Welcome To The Jungle

02 It's So Easy

03 Mr. Brownstone

04 Live And Let Die

05 Robin Solo

06 Sweet Child O' Mine

08 Jam/ Dizzy Solo

09 The Blues

10 Jam

11 You Could Be Mine

13 Out Ta Get Me

15 November Rain

16 Bumblefoot Solo

17 My Michelle (W/ Bach)

20 Patience (W/ Izzy)

21 Nightrain (W/ Izzy)

I hope to God they play some newer tunes (*cough* IRS *cough*) and leave out the bullshit, or at least play Rocket Queen!

I also hope this Glasgow crowd is up to date with things and don't expect to see Slash, etc.

Monty

Sadly you will always get a minority who will try and make the show unpleasent for others but don't let these people bother you. As it's a Guns N' Roses tour that means the vast majority are there for Guns N' Roses and not to disrupt the show. It won't be like Download where a lot of people decided to come along and try to prevent Guns N' Roses performing as these people had nothing better to do.

The only thing(s) that were thrown on stage was a pair of knickers and a bra, both at separate times... Axl made a joke about the bra saying it was like two cereal bowls or something... :rofl-lol:

Waited for GnR who took forever to come on (waited a lot more than an hour), they got on eventually at about 10ish. Ended up getting perved over by two strange men... Nevermind. I got about 2/3 metres away from Axl at the front, got crushed, couldn't breathe and ended up having to be pulled out of the audience by a friend... Hahaha, oh, and my trousers smell like piss. Someone in the audience must have complained as Axl said 'Then go home, fuckhead!' and carried on ranting for a while... Was awesome. The pyrotechnics were amazing... Axl was amazing... The band as a whole was amazing... I just can't be bothered typing out more... :)

Edited by PropertyOfKR

A Scotland flag was thrown on stage and Axl wrapped it round his shoulders during Out ta Get Me! Pretty class moment, great gig I enjoyed it much more than Download, although it was pretty heavy down at the front and i needed to step back and take a breather a few times.

oh yeah, i remember that, it was awsome, didnt have it on for long though :P i heard Axl sayin about how messed up the front was getin and my mate said he seen the state of some of the people who were down there at the first aid bit, aparently some of them were in a pretty bad way :blink:

Yeah for the first couple of songs the crowd went wild down at the front, then after Axl done his "Starting from the back everyone take a step back" speech everyone seemed to be a bit more respesctful.

He done a good bit of talking to the crowd throughout the show too, his story about getting drug tested in Sweden "Heres a tip for ya!", joking around with the bra and stuff.

I thought it was really funny when someone through a pint on stage and Axl turned around and picked up a towel and started to wipe it up, I noticed Richard found it pretty funny too!

haha, it was a pretty good show, i like it when a band interact with the crowd, i seen System Of A Down at the SECC last year and i dont think they said a single word to the crowd, before, during or after the show!! pissed me off, but Axl's onstage banter was quite funny at times i must admit!