Newcastle, the good the bad the ugly

Downinahole

did it look like axl was on drugs? iv been on another forum and a guy said his wife was at the show and axl was drugged up and the show was crap

that guy on the other fourm need to have his fucking eyes check axl is not on drugs

At the end of the day this was a Rock concert, stuff gets thrown. I was at last nights gig and I saw maybe a couple of bottles at most land on stage. I've seen far far worse. Rumours are abound that a coin was thrown but I didn't see it. But EVEN if one had been thrown, no harm was done. Axel stopped the performance and made his point. END OF.

But no not for Axel.......just out of pure spite he had to rob us of the ending we deserved. :anger:

Bottles AND coins were thrown - people have seen both. No wonder Axl fucked off home early. There is a point were amusement and fun cross the line to being stupid and dangerous. Bottles and coins are over that line.

What people? I was there at the front...... a couple of bottle were thrown at most. Never saw ANY coins being thrown. Don't believe all what you hear.

Well I saw the coin get thrown at Axl, I also saw him pick it up, see that it was a coin, and start muttering ''so we come here to do a show...'' through Nightrain and then walk off stage.

I wouldn't belive all I hear, but believe me, I saw it.

Yeah i also saw him pick something up and although imn bitterly dissapointed about PC you cant blame the guy for walking off stage,anybody would do the same thing if it happened to them(just glad it was at the end of the gig and not the start),Luckily i have seen them play paradise city live a few times before unlike my pals that went with me but will hopefully in the future.

oh and axl doesnt do drugs.....ok!

end of story!

Well I saw the coin get thrown at Axl, I also saw him pick it up, see that it was a coin, and start muttering ''so we come here to do a show...'' through Nightrain and then walk off stage.

I wouldn't belive all I hear, but believe me, I saw it.

Fair enough, if you say you saw it I believe you.

But no harm was done and he made him point during Nightrain. It was one prick out of 10,999........no need to storm off at the end and ruin the show for the others. Not when he's got £40 of my hard earned cash.

It's like paying for a 3 course meal and not getting the dessert.

It sucked.

Edited by GNRDude