*IDEA* Let's try to get Axl Rose to fight Scott Weiland!

Jackamo!

On this site we can vote and suggest ideas on who should fight next on Celebrity Deathmatch. Axl already fought Slash years ago, so why not try to get Axl to go against Scott. it'll be cool. Just keep voting 'Axl Rose vs. Scott Weiland' (you have to type it) and if there's enoguht votes they'll make it.

On this site we can vote and suggest ideas on who should fight next on Celebrity Deathmatch. Axl already fought Slash years ago, so why not try to get Axl to go against Scott. it'll be cool. Just keep voting 'Axl Rose vs. Scott Weiland' (you have to type it) and if there's enoguht votes they'll make it.

I'd like to see them make buckethead fight.

if you are voting, vote Buckethead VS Slash

that would be fun to watch.

what would piss me off and it probably will happen with MTV is that they better not let axl lose to such a loser like scott weiland.

Ron Thal vs Buckethead guys!

COME ON!!!

Oh yeah, something like that is not supposed to happen. The singer who's got his life back on track, is rocking his ass off and is working on a follow up is not supposed to lose from a singer who destroyed one of the biggest bands in the world!

I mean, it's fucking pathetic how people keep licking Axl's balls while he's done about nothing compared to Scott Weiland but keep putting Weiland down for no fucking reason. Just get over it. :unsure:

that would be fun to watch.

what would piss me off and it probably will happen with MTV is that they better not let axl lose to such a loser like scott weiland.

Ron Thal vs Buckethead guys!

COME ON!!!

Oh yeah, something like that is not supposed to happen. The singer who's got his life back on track, is rocking his ass off and is working on a follow up is not supposed to lose from a singer who destroyed one of the biggest bands in the world!

I mean, it's fucking pathetic how people keep licking Axl's balls while he's done about nothing compared to Scott Weiland but keep putting Weiland down for no fucking reason. Just get over it. :unsure:

well when you put it that way that truly does suck.

but i dont know.

all the media has said that these demos kick the shit outta VR so MTV would be sure to follow that right?

i dont know, i think if he gets out before celebrity deathmatch animates this with the CD and he makes it back on top again he couldnt lose to him.

even now when people compare the two Axl always seems to kick the shit outta weiland in every form.

but if he doesnt MTV's ptobably only gonna remember the big jersey wearing cornrowed sucky voice axl from 2002 and in that case hes lost no matter what.

but this year Guns seem to be getting liked much better than VR so its pretty even.

and to be clear im not one of those usual axl ball lickers that you see on this forum so fuck off.

i just through common sense see that axl kicks the shit outta weiland.

I think Axl vs. Hilfiger would be most likely for them to choose.

I hope we bother them enough with vote's that they cave and put Axl on T.V.

they wouldnt have any problem putting him on T.V.

the onlt problem is that every time they do they make him look like an ass.

if they made him win this fight for once giving him some dignity maybe it would be a turning point for the publics hatred of the new guns n roses.

Its a stupid idea.

It will only hur Axls reputation to compare him with Scott the hooray for tolerance!. And it make no sense to try to portrate them as not friends.

Iam sure Axl will puch this mother fucker when the be in the right place to the right time.

Its bette to make a fight competition between Slash and Weiland, because Slash went to Axl to talk shit about him.

Out from statistics i thrust more Axl than Slash on that one.

voted:Guns N' Roses vs. Velvet Revolver

Axl Rose vs. Scott Weiland

Axl Rose vs. Vince Neil

Guns N' Roses vs. Motley Crue

New Axl vs Old Axl

Slash vs. Lenny Kravitz

Paul McCartney vs. Ringo Starr

Prince vs. Michael Jackson

Edited by BIGHURT35DH

good idea i will vote but axl lost to slash the last time he fought so that means he is dead

They have a Time Machine. They could bring him back to life. Or even bring back 87-93' Axl.

Yeah but 87-93 Axl wouldn't have a clue why he was fighting Scott...