Which Guitar Player Are You?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Results:

Michael Angelo Batio

You are Michael Angelo Batio! You are the fastest guitar player on earth, and you've built your repetoire off of shredding. Speed is your game. You own a Double Guitar, and a Quad guitar. You are the first person ever to be able to play two guitar necks at the same time- playing different harmonies- and it is for this reason that you are one of the most talent guitarists ever.

res10.jpg

bahahaha

Your Results:

Kirk Hammet

You are Kirk Hammet. You have squandered your guitar playing skills on an album called St. Anger, and have forever marked up your name for being a sellout. You were taught by Joe Satriani, but seem to have forgotten how to play solos. Your early stuff with Metallica was good, but now you have no creative talent left; as many former fans are revolting against you.

:rofl-lol:

WAsnt there a mention about how MUSTAINE is way fucking better than kirk?

Your Results:

Slash

You are Slash! You are formerly of Guns N' Roses, one of the greatest bands ever to graze the earth. Currently you are with Velvet Revolver, and you love Jack Daniels and cigarettes. You are one of the most well known guitarists, and a master blues-rock player. You also have a hot supermodel wife.

Your Results:

Slash

You are Slash! You are formerly of Guns N' Roses, one of the greatest bands ever to graze the earth. Currently you are with Velvet Revolver, and you love Jack Daniels and cigarettes. You are one of the most well known guitarists, and a master blues-rock player. You also have a hot supermodel wife.

Your Results:

Angus Young

You are Angus Young! One of the most popular guitarists of all time, you are the lead player of AC/DC. You've been around forever, and no matter what anyone says about you, everyone likes your stuff. Your music is too contagious not to like. Your stage presence is amazing, and one of the funnest to watch.

Awesome for many reasons. He's why I started playing guitar in the first place. B)

Your Results:

Kirk Hammet

You are Kirk Hammet. You have squandered your guitar playing skills on an album called St. Anger, and have forever marked up your name for being a sellout. You were taught by Joe Satriani, but seem to have forgotten how to play solos. Your early stuff with Metallica was good, but now you have no creative talent left; as many former fans are revolting against you.

If you would know anything about guitar playing you would know that Kirk is MUCH better then Dave but you don't know anything about guitar playing so thats why you say Slayer have greate guitar solos :rolleyes:

I got:

Your Results:

Zakk Wylde

You are Zakk Wylde! You are the guitarist for Ozzy, and have your own project called Black Label Society. You've been voted the Most Valuable Guitar Player a few times, and its for obvious reasons. Your weapon is the pinch harmonic, and you use it in ways never before done. And you drink beer. A lot.

And it's funny that I'm a guitar player that has become a lead singer too.

Kinda similar stuff there.

Which Guitar Player Are You?

Your Results:

Slash

res1.jpg

Ditto. I didn't even choose top hat, leather pants n jacket for stagewear either

Your Results:

Kirk Hammet

If you would know anything about guitar playing you would know that Kirk is MUCH better then Dave but you don't know anything about guitar playing so thats why you say Slayer have greate guitar solos :rolleyes:

Hammet sucks!!!!! Mustaine's WAY better!

Your Results:

Kirk Hammet

at being an egotistical douchebag.

Your Results:

Kirk Hammet

I kinda dislike Mustaine, but i gotta say that hes better than that hooray for tolerance! hammet.

Your Results:

Kirk Hammet

I kinda dislike Mustaine, but i gotta say that hes better than that hooray for tolerance! hammet.

Not according to millions of people. Compare Megadeth sales to Metallica sales and see who comes out on top.

Mustaine's still the much better player and writer.

If you unplug Hammett's wah, you'd realize he's just playing the same 5 licks over and over and over again...

:laugh:

That is stupid Mustaine can just play fast and he culd never do something like the Fade To Black solos or Sanitarium solos or One solos :rolleyes:

Mustain just plays pentatonic scale :drevil:

My friend who plays guitar too and I would think he is better then you and he is almost going to be as good as Yngwie. and he is a fan to some of Megadeth stuff and he doesn't even like Metallica (just some songs) and he says Kirk sucks but he says that Kirk is better becuz Dave sucks more ;)

just so you know I am a fan of Megadeth too but Kirk is better

Your Results:

Jimi Hendrix

You are Jimi Hendrix! You died when you were in your late 20s, and are the most well known guitar player ever. You played the guitar upside down. You have a very unique style, and are even more popular now than you were when you were alive. Drugs were your undoing, but you will go down in history as one of the most innovative musicians ever.

If you unplug Hammett's wah, you'd realize he's just playing the same 5 licks over and over and over again...

That is stupid Mustaine can just play fast and he culd never do something like the Fade To Black solos or Sanitarium solos or One solos :rolleyes:

My friend who plays guitar too and I would think he is better then you and he is almost going to be as good as Yngwie. and he is a fan to some of Megadeth stuff and he doesn't even like Metallica (just some songs) and he says Kirk sucks but he says that Kirk is better becuz Dave sucks more ;)

Nothing wrong with pentatonic scale. Kirk uses it a lot of the time too.

But who in their right mind would say Dave sucks? I don't care how good a guitar player your friend is, if he says Dave sucks he's got problems of the ear...

Also, put his music up. I'll tell you if he's better than me.

Your Results:

Zakk Wylde

You are Zakk Wylde! You are the guitarist for Ozzy, and have your own project called Black Label Society. You've been voted the Most Valuable Guitar Player a few times, and its for obvious reasons. Your weapon is the pinch harmonic, and you use it in ways never before done. And you drink beer. A lot.

the beer part is especially true

Nothing wrong with pentatonic scale. Kirk uses it a lot of the time too.

But who in their right mind would say Dave sucks? I don't care how good a guitar player your friend is, if he says Dave sucks he's got problems of the ear...

Also, put his music up. I'll tell you if he's better than me.

No it is nothing wrong with pentatonic scale thats the only scale I can but what I can remember it's like the only scale Dave use and Kirk plays pentatonic but other scales too.

And he think he sucks because he don't like his playing and he listen to Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai, Paul Gilbert, John Petrucci, Mattias Eklundh ect... And he likes more technical guitarists (and dave isn't)

And the things he have recorded isn't finished yet.

But could you play the solo in Rising Force (but he thinks that Yngwie played the solo sloppy on that show) :P

EDIT: the first part of the solo isn't hard but the rest is. but that isn't the hardest he can.

Edited by Desperado