Which Guitar Player Are You?

And the unforgiven solo is fucking greate and it was improvised rock4

It's not too hard to improvise over a slow song though...

Although I don't think Dave has ever soloed on any slow songs.

I get the feeling that Kirk is percieved as a more emotional player because Metallica played slow songs like Unforgiven 1 & 2, Fade To Black, the first half of One etc...

Whereas Megadeth has never really done too many slow tunes, I can only think of A Tout Le Monde, mind you I haven't heard too much of Risk, Cryptic Writings, or The World Needs A Hero, so I dunno if there's any slow tunes on those 3.

Yeah but Megadeth should have made more slow songs becuz A Tout Le Monde is the best Megadeth song :P

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling that Kirk is percieved as a more emotional player because Metallica played slow songs like Unforgiven 1 & 2, Fade To Black, the first half of One etc...

Whereas Megadeth has never really done too many slow tunes, I can only think of A Tout Le Monde, mind you I haven't heard too much of Risk, Cryptic Writings, or The World Needs A Hero, so I dunno if there's any slow tunes on those 3.

Yeah but Megadeth should have made more slow songs becuz A Tout Le Monde is the best Megadeth song :P

Ok, you are dead to me now... :no:

Oh I mean after Holy Wars and Hangar 18 :P

davevic7eaib1.jpg

I got DAVE FUCKING MUSTAINE!!!!!!!

Founder and frontman of Megadeth. Way better than the hooray for tolerance! who took his place in Metallica. Will be president of the USA, once George Bush's term ends.

:rofl-lol: Thats the only thing that could get me interested in politics!

Oh I mean after Holy Wars and Hangar 18 :P

Tornado of Souls is fucking insane!!! Its so fucking complex and marty's solo is just AMAZING!

My favorite Megadeth song is Wake up Dead!

:drevil: Not by a LONG shot!

Holy Wars is maybe better :unsure:

Holy Wars is maybe better :unsure:

A Tout Le Monde sucks dick i cant believe that so many people like it!