World Tour after the release of CD?

mr.Q

Normally there would be a world tour after a release of a new cd.

Do you think GNR would do a world tour after the release of the CD?

my guess is YES.

mr.Q

My guess is No. They're just finshing a European Tour. The best you can hope for is a US Tour which seems most likely. That is of course if the cd is released this year-if not hey, a world tour could happen in the year 2020...

All i know is.. I saw them at donnington, and everybody else can fuck off!

:P

they said here in Melbourne Australia on MMM radio that Gnr will be out here sometime next year. :) dunno when and where but next year

I asked Ron about this stuff and he said he hasnt heard anything

....it could be like this:...

...album very late fall...or christmas...(..hanoi rockz...)

...2007..whole touring year...late fall double/triple disc again...without touring...perhaps DVD..Cinema movie between that...

..and somehow i assume after 2007...somebody will have to get back to real life for a few years...

....to final the last step....

..but time will see...

Ok we're pimped out and flying high right now but my prediction based on my wealth of ignorance is that mid way thru the US tour Axl will throw a massive wobbley and miss a show just from partying too hard, we've had one close call so far. The tour will come back and finish strongly but then they will disappear again for a few years while Axl works on the final disc for the triple album. When they finally return for the full blown world tour it will be 2010.

Obvioulsy I hope it comes out tomorrow but what are the odds? Not even.

Asia - USA - South America

That's my guess for after the european tour. During the US tour the album will be out.

Maybe australia as well, I hope so for some people here.

This means that you think the album is finished.

My guess is that it isn't finished yet but that it will be finished by spring 2007. After the release a world tour should start. Compare it to metallica's escape from the studio '06. after their tour they finish the album and start a World tour. (According to this prediction 2007 will be a great year)

mr.Q