Bumblefoot message

GNRfan001

Heeeeeeeeeey, wussup :)

Shit, I really can't talk about either - dates or the album - you know the deal... lol

All your questions will be answered soon by management with official announcements :)

bbf

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Jul 20, 2006 7:58 PM

hey ron

my name is petar and i love your guitar playing...

i had 2 questions i would like to ask you

one question is about the us tour is the band planning dates yet..i am not asking when they are i am only asking if they will happend

andother question is about Chinese democracy have any of the members of GNR filled you in on anything like planing for it or even letting you listen to it? if they let you listen to it did you like it?(sorry i guess that makes 3 questions)

thanks for taking the time to read my message and i hope that you get back to if your not feeling up to it then i will understand (your a busy man and dont have allot of time on your hands)

thanks for everything

PETAR Lalic

aka

GNRFAN001 (mygnrforum.com name)

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

thats was the message on top and what i asked at the bottom...

so i really am hoping we hear something soon

Edited by GNRfan001

thats nice but i wouldnt say soon is the word

he dint say soon is the word he said quistens will be answered soon about the dayes in the US nad CD

i was just using the word soon lol srry

yea sounds good if nothing is said by end of august ill be very nervous

o man i no what you meen

ill be freaking ou....maybe not really

i got another messege from him..

he sdaid the screens that are supposed to display lyrics for axl are actualy for him... and all his myspace messages.. that guy is really funny

sooner or later we all face the reaper!

Actually I forgot there was an album coming out

I used to think BOC's "Don't fear the Reaper" was "Don't fear the reefer"...........!!!

o man i no what you meen

ill be freaking ou....maybe not really

i got another messege from him..

he sdaid the screens that are supposed to display lyrics for axl are actualy for him... and all his myspace messages.. that guy is really funny

:lol:

I must be the only person who's ever sent Ron a message without asking him about Chinese Democracy, what Axl thinks, or how planning for a US tour is coming along.

I won't share the message he sent me because that would detract from the whole element of it being a personal message, but he had some good things to say. The man is a class act, and i'm glad he was chosen for the job he now shares with the rest of the band.

I must be the only person who's ever sent Ron a message without asking him about Chinese Democracy, what Axl thinks, or how planning for a US tour is coming along.

Not really. I have mailed him about his solo work. Man, he cares so much about the fans... It's really great to see how he takes his supporters in such high esteem. It's no wonder his following in GN'R is growing every day.