How Bout an Axl/Eminem Tour pairing

Vincent Vega

Some guy asked us to speculate on a Kid Rock/Axl pairing for the North American tour...But, what about an Eminem (or D12) have a co-headlining tour with G'N'R this Fall. After all, Axl is a rap fan and even had wanted NWA to open for the old G'N'R on the Illusion Tour. Plus, with all the Eminem fans around, this tour would be a guaranteed success and it'd be interesting to see, since Eminem is like the Axl of today (He's controversial like Axl and has that same Don't-Give-A-Fuck attitude that Axl is known for) and they both come from a fucked up background and have both been accused of homophobia and racism.

Not only that but both of them are like lyrical geniuses and it'd be interesting to see what they'd come up with if they worked together, and I think a tour with D12 and G'N'R would be fucking exciting.

Your Thoughts?

funny you say that... a few years ago I thought it would be cool if Em did a guest spot on Chinese Democracy... maybe as a way for Axl to connect with a completely new audience...

of course, instead we're most likely stuck with Kid Rock guesting, who sucks

This post fucking sucks. :fuckyou:

Thank you for your well thought out, intelligent and speculative post. You have contributed much to this thread with your infinite wisdom, patience and understand, and for that, by God, I salute you! You're an inspiration to myself, and to every member of this board who wishes to be a prick.

Edited by Mr. Miser

This post fucking sucks. :fuckyou:

Thank you for your well thought out, intelligent and speculative post. You have contributed to this thread, and for that, by god, I salute you.

How about we stop speculating and wait for an actual announcement? I know this will never happen but hey I am throwing it out there anyway. :)

Em and Ax were both the 'bad boys' for their respected eras.

Eminem is/was more or less the late 90s version of Axl Rose in terms of style, writing abillity, behaviour, controversy etc.

They've both played with Elton John (not important, but still cool)

They were both the biggest thing on the planet for their respective eras.

I think that would be an awesome show/tour. B)

funny you say that... a few years ago I thought it would be cool if Em did a guest spot on Chinese Democracy... maybe as a way for Axl to connect with a completely new audience...

of course, instead we're most likely stuck with Kid Rock guesting, who sucks

That would ruin CD for me!

Some guy asked us to speculate on a Kid Rock/Axl pairing for the North American tour...But, what about an Eminem (or D12) have a co-headlining tour with G'N'R this Fall. After all, Axl is a rap fan and even had wanted NWA to open for the old G'N'R on the Illusion Tour. Plus, with all the Eminem fans around, this tour would be a guaranteed success and it'd be interesting to see, since Eminem is like the Axl of today (He's controversial like Axl and has that same Don't-Give-A-Fuck attitude that Axl is known for) and they both come from a fucked up background and have both been accused of homophobia and racism.

Not only that but both of them are like lyrical geniuses and it'd be interesting to see what they'd come up with if they worked together, and I think a tour with D12 and G'N'R would be fucking exciting.

Your Thoughts?

banhim0ij7.jpg

Edited by Sociopsychotic