How Bout an Axl/Eminem Tour pairing

Vincent Vega

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Matt13
Em is a joke, just a wannabe wigger with a mouth that wont stop talking. No way would I want to see Em headlining with GnR.

Amen dude... just the fact that this 'wigger', as you put it, was so popular because he sang about kicking his mother in the stomach, beating his girlfriend in the head.. etc, etc, makes me sick to think of how many fucking idiots and low life waste of human beings live in the western world.

Honestly, Em is or was either a genious or a fucking waste of fucking flesh knowing that the uneducated fucking white waste of the world will eat his albums up like bandwagon Steeler fans buying up Ben Rothlisburger jerseys when they make the playoffs.

BTW... M&M has proved he's just another nobody rap star, that has never made any good 'music'. NOBODY can even argue that that horse shit could even be considered 'art' or 'music'. There may be a generation of twisted itiots that may aruge otherwise, but the fact is, they'll all either wake up one day and think 'what the fuck was I smoking' in regard to listening to that shit or being a 'fan' of it, or be dead all too early from trying to follow in those footsteps while working at a gas station, while M&M sits in a tropical place somewhere living the good life knowing he played every suburban white and black piece of trash all the way to the bank.

If you ask me, the man is a marketing and business genious.

Case in point... ask someone who the Beatles were 100 years from now and ask the same person who M&M was.

Think about that.

Case closed.

Em is a joke, just a wannabe wigger with a mouth that wont stop talking. No way would I want to see Em headlining with GnR.

Amen dude... just the fact that this 'wigger', as you put it, was so popular because he sang about kicking his mother in the stomach, beating his girlfriend in the head.. etc, etc, makes me sick to think of how many fucking idiots and low life waste of human beings live in the western world.

Honestly, Em is or was either a genious or a fucking waste of fucking flesh knowing that the uneducated fucking white waste of the world will eat his albums up like bandwagon Steeler fans buying up Ben Rothlisburger jerseys when they make the playoffs.

BTW... M&M has proved he's just another nobody rap star, that has never made any good 'music'. NOBODY can even argue that that horse shit could even be considered 'art' or 'music'. There may be a generation of twisted itiots that may aruge otherwise, but the fact is, they'll all either wake up one day and think 'what the fuck was I smoking' in regard to listening to that shit or being a 'fan' of it, or be dead all too early from trying to follow in those footsteps while working at a gas station, while M&M sits in a tropical place somewhere living the good life knowing he played every suburban white and black piece of trash all the way to the bank.

If you ask me, the man is a marketing and business genious.

Case in point... ask someone who the Beatles were 100 years from now and ask the same person who M&M was.

Think about that.

Case closed.

ur jussa stuck up lil weenie. eminem is JUST as talented as the beatles in terms of writing. n im psycho about the beatles. low lifes? thats rich comin from a gnr fan. didja ever actually lsten to AFD?

Edited by frankwhite

raps for fags! end of story!.

i for one do not listen to rap but think very highly of eminem, his lyrics are extremely good and meaningful.

do you even like the rap in rocket queen? ' it taste good'

agreed! :) for everyone that says eminem is untalented, i can count on the fingers of one hand the amount of other people on this planet that can do what Detroit Slim can.

Man, I am just so happy to see Axl one more time I could not care who opened the show but just to throw a wrench into things here: Could you guys imagine a "Joint Concert" between Guns N Roses and The Who ?

We are talking the two most rebellious, energetic rock groups from two different generations that happen to be touring at the same time after all these years. I think it would be the "Gig" of the century but that's just me !!! Cheers !!!