Robin's silly walk

mr.Q

I was just wondering if any of you have seen the silly leg movements, almost spasms, of Robin during the show. It reminded me a little bit of Monty Python's Silly Walks.

I noticed it at the Almeria show on July 15th. It must be new because he didn't do it (at least I didn't noticed it) at the Madrid show (May 25th).

Anyone saw him doing it or is it just me?

mr.Q

I was just wondering if any of you have seen the silly leg movements, almost spasms, of Robin during the show. It reminded me a little bit of Monty Python's Silly Walks.

I noticed it at the Almeria show on July 15th. It must be new because he didn't do it (at least I didn't noticed it) at the Madrid show (May 25th).

Anyone saw him doing it or is it just me?

mr.Q

Yeah, I know what you mean. He did it when I saw them in 2002.

Its.....................weird... :blink:

Wow!

it's about time that CD is release when you start to talk about a guitarist leg mouvement!

guitarist is too much credit, let's say he tries to play the guitar.

mr.Q

dude you gotta be kidding right?

are you a member or a try who try to write ;)

Wow!

it's about time that CD is release when you start to talk about a guitarist leg mouvement!

guitarist is too much credit, let's say he tries to play the guitar.

mr.Q

dude you gotta be kidding right?

are you a member or a try who try to write ;)

are you a member? Yes I'm a member, not a supporter like you

or a try who try to write? Sorry, I don't understand that, could be my english

have a nice day,

mr.Q

Edited by mr.Q

yeah its... weird... but i guess it suits him.

he looks a lot more cooler when he does it now anyway than in 2002.

well he does everything cooler than he did in 2002.

i dont understand why people even complain abouit his look now.

would you rather he go back to that stupid goth crap?

thats what i thought.

lol seriously why does it matter about his look? Hes cool and hes in a great band fuck that :P

yeah its... weird... but i guess it suits him.

he looks a lot more cooler when he does it now anyway than in 2002.

well he does everything cooler than he did in 2002.

i dont understand why people even complain abouit his look now.

would you rather he go back to that stupid goth crap?

thats what i thought.

lol seriously why does it matter about his look? Hes cool and hes in a great band fuck that :P

yeah he is pretty cool.... now.

hes a good guitar player.

he is in a great band.

but the fact that he was in such a great band is what i didnt like.

i sw Guns N' Roses and when i saw that goth dude up their i became so enraged that blood vesels popped in my eyes turning them red and i shot my dog in the face with a Bibi gun.

so yes it does matter.

ask good ol Spunky.

(hes ok now)

sorry but i still dont get that a good guitar player is a good guitar player. peronally i wouldnt care if they wore nothing and ate babies on stage i like bands for the music they play!

im not saying i didnt enjoy the music he played.

i just dont like when people make themselves look like asses with that goth crap like maralyn manson.

it just triggered something inside of me that made me shoot my dog and smack my mom in the face.

i just cant control it.

hey!

we both have similar use names!

cool!

sorry but i still dont get that a good guitar player is a good guitar player. peronally i wouldnt care if they wore nothing and ate babies on stage i like bands for the music they play!

im not saying i didnt enjoy the music he played.

i just dont like when people make themselves look like asses with that goth crap like maralyn manson.

it just triggered something inside of me that made me shoot my dog and smack my mom in the face.

i just cant control it.

hey!

we both have similar use names!

cool!

I felt the same way.

yeah we have monkey names :rofl-lol:

hey dont hate goths. not their fault they are weird :P personally i hate punks more, but maybe thats where im from, here goths seem ot be kiddies who dont know what they wanna be n think its cool tolike marilyn manson. n dress like the addams family. Punks are scum who beat people up n vandalise the place. idiots.

Poor dog :(

Edited by Slimemonkey

yeah we have monkey names :rofl-lol:

hey dont hate goths. not their fault they are weird :P personally i hate punks more, but maybe thats where im from, here goths seem ot be kiddies who dont know what they wanna be n think its cool tolike marilyn manson. n dress like the addams family. Punks are scum who beat people up n vandalise the place. idiots.

Poor dog :(

haha i was kidding about the dog, but i was kind of like "wtf is he thinking?!?!?!?"

where im from the punks are pretty nice.

its the goth/emo people that are annoying as hell.

damn, youre like my evil cemetrical clone.

this forum aint big enough for the both of us :anger:

hahah no no, you are a guy n im a girl so its ok!

Hmm emo kids yeah you right there, ever since the killers n the likes of those bands emerged they have taken over our rock club n invade it with floppy hairedguys wearing ben shermin shirts or tracksuits and like to call us all " fucking hippies " :fuckyou: