Do you like Nirvana?

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Nirvana  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like one song, and I don't even know the title of it... something to do with tea....

"Pennyroyal Tea"

Ah, one of my favourite Nirvana-tunes. I like the Unplugged version most :heart:

And as many of you already know, I love Nirvana. I think I own every official release, except for a few rare-ass singles from the late 80's.

One of the worst, if not the worst band to ever exist. I find all their songs absolutely horrible, only thing I like about Nirvana is Dave Grohl. Respect for that man, I've sometimes even forced myself to listen to that shit, so I could hear Dave play.

Still, suckass.

good band at the time, highly over rated obviously due to the death of KC at his peak, best thing about nirvana is dave grohl which doesn't say much.

their 'importance' is greatly exagerated, they did not invent grunge music they just made it mainstream,

80% of nirvanas fan base are post cobain death fans

kill your idols?

I find them absolutely horrible.

Exactly!...Nothing special about this band! its just a loud noise music, with a dead brains well written lyrics, that only suicidal drug addicts identify with!

They are the reason why Rock n roll today is dead!

Thanks to a dead man! :lol:

I wanted, desperately, to like them, I got a few of their albums out on loan, and I couldn't understand a word for the most part. I was devastated. I didn't like Cobain as a front man, nor his voice, and for the most part their music. Whatever inspired others didn't inspire me.