Radioheads New Album!! LP7

motownjunkie

Guest +*Michelle*+

yes...yes...YES!!!!!!1 :shades:

Sounds good so far, though I was looking for something a bit more....deep on more of a personal level, painful..if you like. More of the dark stuff basically

Sounds good so far, though I was looking for something a bit more....deep on more of a personal level, painful..if you like. More of the dark stuff basically

i agree with you except that the last three were very dark in theme and Thom wants to change that for LP7! they are surprisingly upbeat! which radiohead are great at, take the Bends era for example and all the b-sides like the trickster!! the new songs sound like a mix of dark lyrics/upbeat music, bring on the album

Guest +*Michelle*+

i agree with you except that the last three were very dark in theme and Thom wants to change that for LP7! they are surprisingly upbeat! which radiohead are great at, take the Bends era for example and all the b-sides like the trickster!! the new songs sound like a mix of dark lyrics/upbeat music, bring on the album

Yes well I only just listened to the first two. I'll have a listen later. Surely those aren't the only songs on the album though..

I'd love to get something similar to Amnesiac. The whole album is so...dreamy -its hard to explain but to any of those having heard the album will understand what I mean- not so upbeat or chaotic. Songs like Pyramid song with a wavy sweeping tone to it. I don't want any of the mainstreem shit that radios would play, its much too common for bands to do so nowadays.