November 8

rougerckr

I know nov 8th is on Wed. but i just heard on Free Fm (used to be K Rock), that finally Axl Rose will release the album Nov 8th

dnt know if anyone put this - if so oh well!!

im just fuckin excited - im'a gonna check on their website if true

Edited by rougerckr

I know nov 8th is on Wed. but i just heard on Free Fm (used to be K Rock), that finally Axl Rose will release the album Nov 8th

These are not " official news". You shouldn´t believe everything you read/hear ;) . Also, we have these november release rumours every year...

Hell..... im gonna have a hard time beliving it when i actually have the album in my hands ;)....

And for a nov8 release.... well :chef: we better get some PR soon if that one is true :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:unsure:

of course this is just a rumor, but we know that it won't be out in september. i know axl isn't a fan of logic, but the only logical reason to not put the album out in sept. would be that mr. foot is doing some rerecording. :)

i dont think that releasing it on a wednesday is the problem for axl if the rumour is true, because if the album was released a day before the charts, it would probably be number 1, but the fact it was announce on a radio station axl probably hasnt even heard of (forgive me if he has) says that its false info

These are not " official news". You shouldn´t believe everything you read/hear ;) . Also, we have these november release rumours every year...

Yeah, but this year is different. They are out there touring, and Axl has said it will be out in the fall. Which must mean October, November, or December. :)

DJ's are the bottom of the food chain. They don't know what's going on. They'll find out about the release date for CD at the same time as the rest of us.

They may be at the bottom, but they are in the industry. It's not impossible that this guy might have some connections and heard something.

Edited by KBear

Early Christmas Gift?....you must be a new fan.

Uncle Axl has failed to deleiver of many Holidays.

My guess....2006 will come and go.....Something bad will happen during the US tour and then its back to the studio.....new line-up...delay...delay......a New Years gig......quite for a long time..

Botton line---Axl will have to pass....and Fernado will release a box set.

LJ

Early Christmas Gift?....you must be a new fan.

Uncle Axl has failed to deleiver of many Holidays.

My guess....2006 will come and go.....Something bad will happen during the US tour and then its back to the studio.....new line-up...delay...delay......a New Years gig......quite for a long time..

Botton line---Axl will have to pass....and Fernado will release a box set.

LJ

DELAY THIS :fuckyou:

Edited by thomase