kids at gig!!!!

aitch_66

Well technically it could be said my mum is taking me, but then again I'm a bit too old to be classed as a kid these days!

Its more a case of I'm taking mum with me!

Im sure your kids will have a great time though!

How old are they?

I just went with a mate, i did see a few kids not with their parents and they looked to be enjoying themselves! But it depends on how you think they can handle themselves i think.

Edited by Shearaxl

me and my friend are 16 and got in no hassle and it says they're strict on ids on the ticket

i heard they gave out forms to the people under 18 and they had to get their guardian(going in with them) to sign the form and out their details on it

but nobody gave us any forms so we got in grand :)

Im 16, so are the people i'm going with.... you don't need an 18 year old or something do you?

it should say on the ticket but usually you do

but you'll get away with it and if in doubt ask one of the people around you to pretend to be your over 21 friend ;)

Im 16, so are the people i'm going with.... you don't need an 18 year old or something do you?

it should say on the ticket but usually you do

but you'll get away with it and if in doubt ask one of the people around you to pretend to be your over 21 friend ;)

I hope they'll just let me in. I'm 16 and going on my own. I assumed it would be OK :unsure: