Is it just me..

J-Studham

:unsure: well... I've noticed this about all the sigs that used to blend into the background...which makes me think it got darker

admin is pulling a prank eh?

burying a dog?

messin' with the small guy?

hmm..I noticed this a while ago but just brought it up now, so i'm not the only one?!? :huh:

:unsure: well... I've noticed this about all the sigs that used to blend into the background...which makes me think it got darker

admin is pulling a prank eh?

burying a dog?

messin' with the small guy?

hmm..I noticed this a while ago but just brought it up now, so i'm not the only one?!? :huh:

or maybe has the sig background gotten darker?

my eyes do not obey gah!

its 6 in the morning.

i go to sleep and when i have woken up, my research is finished.

:unsure: so its the sigs?

No - it's your computer. On my monitor, Bromle's sig blends perfectly into the background. When I browse the forum on my old laptop, there's a noticeable difference between the sig and the forum background.

Have you changed computers, monitors or graphics cards recently? Is your computer old?

Research has been completed and this is what i hve got.

Green is any of a number of similar colors. Green is seen commonly in nature, especially in plants. Many plants are green mainly because of a complex chemical known as chlorophyll which is involved in photosynthesis.

Green light has a wavelength of roughly 520–570 nm and is considered one of the additive primary colors. It is the complement of magenta; more properly the color #FF00FF. People who are red-green color blind can often distinguish between the two colors but confuse them with other colors, for example, bright green with yellow; dark green with brown.

The term "green" does not define an exact color unless it is conjunction with some standard like X11 colors or an absolute color space like sRGB. The two colors shown to the right are wildly different, but each is called "Green" in a widely used color standard

Green is the color symbolizing earth, nature, and in a broader sense, life, which leads this research to new terrifying land.

Life is the characteristic state of organisms. Properties common to terrestrial organisms (plants, animals, fungi, protists and bacteria) are that they are cellular, carbon-and-water-based with complex organization, having a metabolism, a capacity to grow, respond to stimuli, reproduce and—through natural selection—adapt.

An adapter or adaptor is a device used to match the physical or electrical characteristics of two different things so that a connection may be made between them.

An adapter may be very simple, connecting one kind of plug to another kind of socket, but not changing what passes through. One example would be a garden hose, which normally has threads that screw on, but can be attached to an adapter which allows it to snap easily on and off of faucets, other hoses, or attachments. Likewise, a serial port may require an adapter to connect between the old DB-25 type and the later DE-9 type, which have 25 and 9 pins (respectively) but only 9 wires each.

This as you can see only leads to one thing:

that new researches is needed.