Which tube station is the closest to Wembley Arena?

johnyd473

Guest cherry_bomb
I think it takes 5-10 mins if you don't get lost.

sweet ta, i probably will get lost though :( if anyone sees me please direct me :P

Hi,

just some info for ya, the last train leaves wembley at a quater past midnight!!! thats 12.15am so if Axl lives up to recent gigs, youll miss half the show in order to get home!! just letting you know so you dont get stuck in wembley,

last gig he didnt get off stage until 1245am!

Say hi to the pit crew, same crew that stayed up with you all at Hammersmith Apollo till 1am!! specially the scouse girls who came and sat on the barrier near us..sscchhhhaaaaaawwwing!!!!! ha!

Take care, have fun!

Munky rock1

Edited by pitmunky

I think it takes 5-10 mins if you don't get lost.

sweet ta, i probably will get lost though :( if anyone sees me please direct me :P

Assuming you can still go along Wembley way then you'd have to REALLY make an effort to get lost! Last tube is 00:21 though, so if they play late getting back could be a bitch!

I'll be the tall guy lurking around bus stops looking annoyed about how the hell to get home!

Hi,

just some info for ya, the last train leaves wembley at a quater past midnight!!! thats 12.15am so if Axl lives up to recent gigs, youll miss half the show in order to get home!! just letting you know so you dont get stuck in wembley,

last gig he didnt get off stage until 1245am!

Say hi to the pit crew, same crew that stayed up with you all at Hammersmith Apollo till 1am!! specially the scouse girls who came and sat on the barrier near us..sscchhhhaaaaaawwwing!!!!! ha!

Take care, have fun!

Munky rock1

I'm going on the 30th--I'm gonna wait outside to hopefuloy see some band members. I don't really care how long it takes--I'm gonna wait. Worst comes to worst, I'll have to take a train to London, then the N20 home rock3