Manchester evening news review of gnr 23/07/06

steve

i went to this gig at the MEN and it was probably the most fantastic of my life. i've wanted to see gnr for years, and when i used to listen to them in my room as a whipper-snapper i never in a million years thought i would get the chance.

it was well worth the wait - even dizzy got in on the action! axl was still pulling all the moves, you'd have thought it was 1986!

personal highlight for me was patience - axl wrapped in a union jack flag - FANTASTIC.

only criticism - no estranged, don't damn me or get in the ring.

still, awesome!!

i went to this gig at the MEN and it was probably the most fantastic of my life. i've wanted to see gnr for years, and when i used to listen to them in my room as a whipper-snapper i never in a million years thought i would get the chance.

it was well worth the wait - even dizzy got in on the action! axl was still pulling all the moves, you'd have thought it was 1986!

personal highlight for me was patience - axl wrapped in a union jack flag - FANTASTIC.

only criticism - no estranged, don't damn me or get in the ring.

still, awesome!!

yea thats exactly how I felt about last night... really enjoyed nightrain, the opening trio, and better.

was constantly bout 6 people back and got to 2 people from the front for the encore :D

hi i just registered i went the gig last night and i went the red hot chili peppers a few week ago and guns n roses took the absolute piss they were fukin awesome axl's voice i mean WOW i was a bit dissapointed with bulet for my valentine i like the band i jus dont think they were on form towers of london wot the fuk gosh oh no really didnt like em the new songs were amazin and so were the pyros they shit me up a few times lol