Of course it's axl

eltauro69

Is it cold in here, or is it just me?

*edit*

- if I was a moderator, I would have moderated this guys ass for two reasons.

1. The topic is useless and has no point or foundation for a topical debate.

and

2. This guy signed up to this forum around the time the 4 'new' songs leaked on the internet. And this guy was obviously not a GnR fan as he just wanted the songs... :drevil:

So help me become a moderator! Or we will keep having this crap on our beloved boards every single day.

I wont stop asking this to all you Admins and Mods until I am accepted. I dont care if me takes me forever. I will bring justice to this board.

mansoncopyig6.jpg

Edited by Charles Manson

Yeah that's the picture of him which is in the inside sleeve of Chinese Democracy...

haha that's funny.

2. This guy signed up to this forum around the time the 4 'new' songs leaked on the internet. And this guy was obviously not a GnR fan as he just wanted the songs...

Nice work sherlock! Nah, chill out man. I've been around since the played in Las Vegas and saw them in Boston '02. But yeah, i'm a newbie on the forum.

2. This guy signed up to this forum around the time the 4 'new' songs leaked on the internet. And this guy was obviously not a GnR fan as he just wanted the songs... :drevil:

Are you hinting what I'm thinking?

Do you think Slash, Duff, Matt, or Weiland are smart enough to use Photoshop on their own, though?

Are you hinting what I'm thinking?

Do you think Slash, Duff, Matt, or Weiland are smart enough to use Photoshop on their own, though?

The thought had crossed my mind... :book:

Maybe they spent more time photoshoping this picture than they did working on contraband... :book::drevil:

The plot thickens... :ph34r:

Man, some of you people are way too defensive over Axl. It's kind of creepy.

Thank you... i've been thinking the same thing.. he's what, 44? I'm pretty sure that he's a big boy and if it gets under his crawl, he can take care of him self.

Thank You !

Man, some of you people are way too defensive over Axl. It's kind of creepy.

Thank you... i've been thinking the same thing.. he's what, 44? I'm pretty sure that he's a big boy and if it gets under his crawl, he can take care of him self.

Thank You !

Creepy indeed!

The pix are pretty funny...I think what annoys people is that we've pretty much all seen 'em before, and we think we may be about to see or read something new when we click the topic.

No big deal either way, really....just an annoyance.

I do have to say...I'm a self-professed Axlite....the more I look at these the funnier they are. It's a quality time-waster!

The fake I really like is the "One-man-band Axl" from a few years back. That one killed me!

/Mike

Edited by McGann