UK Tour almost over

where's izzy?

So there are only a few more dates left on the tour. So after that, in perhaps August, they will either make a US tour annoucement or a CD announcemetn. I'm only saying this b/c of what Richard has been saying. You know, listening to mixes and planning a tour. So I'm pretty optimistic that we will hear something in August.

Fingers crossed! :)

So there are only a few more dates left on the tour. So after that, in perhaps August, they will either make a US tour annoucement or a CD announcemetn. I'm only saying this b/c of what Richard has been saying. You know, listening to mixes and planning a tour. So I'm pretty optimistic that we will hear something in August.

Fingers crossed! :)

Man, that is so freakin' awesome! The UK tour does seem to have gone pretty amazing. I can't wait for the U.S. tour and album release. An August annoucement doesn't seem unreleastic at all. I hope we hear from GN'R then!!!!

I don't think we will get an announcement in August, i think the band will have some time at home with their families before joining up again and giving an announcement at the start of September about a US tour and possibly announcing the release date for Chinese Democracy to be in Novemeber or December

I don't see what the big fuss is about an August release. I'm perfectly happy right now. What more do you people want? We've heard music this year. That's enough for me.

you've got to be kidding. first off, i think the original poster is referring to an announcement of release in August. not the release itself. secondly, i think it's an understatement of biblical proportions to say that we've been patient enough and it's time to put this baby on the retail racks.

cannot wait for the U.S tour..

want it now.. :ph34r:

i'm personally happy that europe got a tour and the US didn't

the US get every band first and buckethead always plays there

over here its rare to get anyone good to play and its always one night only then back in 10 years <_<

and yet yee still complain

sorry about the rant :(

cannot wait for the U.S tour..

want it now.. :ph34r:

i'm personally happy that europe got a tour and the US didn't

the US get every band first and buckethead always plays there

over here its rare to get anyone good to play and its always one night only then back in 10 years <_<

and yet yee still complain

sorry about the rant :(

no problem..

glad you guys are getting your fill anyways...

hopefully we wont piss off the band this time around..

and no one is complaining, havent got to see them live and ..Im ready..

just a lil' to anxious I guess.. :)