sharing guitar tab is now illegal??

I did a thread about this in My World but it died immediatley...

Yeah its a shame that this so called "Pro Music" is killing the main source of information on how to play songs. These people are nothing more than greedy pigs that think by making tabs illegal we will have to by their books (Hal Leonard, etc...which btw sometimes are very wrong and cost 30 bucks). TABS are NOT illegal, they are the interpretation of a song, not commercialized or sold in any way, its an interpretation of something, how can that be illegal? NMPA is using scaretactis to make these webs shut down.

I think the only way to stop them is not to buy any more of their products, boycott them, till they apologize. I know i won't be buying shit from them. These are the people who send others into war for money, these are the people who would do practicly anything for money, disgusting greedy fat pigs.

KNOWLEDGE IS NOT ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!

I did a thread about this in My World but it died immediatley...

Yeah its a shame that this so called "Pro Music" is killing the main source of information on how to play songs. These people are nothing more than greedy pigs that think by making tabs illegal we will have to by their books (Hal Leonard, etc...which btw sometimes are very wrong and cost 30 bucks). TABS are NOT illegal, they are the interpretation of a song, not commercialized or sold in any way, its an interpretation of something, how can that be illegal? NMPA is using scaretactis to make these webs shut down.

I think the only way to stop them is not to buy any more of their products, boycott them, till they apologize. I know i won't be buying shit from them. These are the people who send others into war for money, these are the people who would do practicly anything for money, disgusting greedy fat pigs.

KNOWLEDGE IS NOT ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!

Yeah Fuck them :fuckyou:

Nothing is wrong with tabbing. Most tabs on the net are so incorrect, it shouldn't even count as stealing said song.

Just for the record though, you'll never get anywhere in playing by looking up tabs. It's better to train your ear and figure it out. just like every guitar master has done. The greats like EVH or Dimebag just learned by playing with records.