I met Axl!!!

Jaysgnr

After waiting at the back of many arenas i have finaly met Axl rose!!!

I was at the Birmingham N.E.C last night and thought it was going to be another tale of watching the whole of GnR ride into the sunset - but not lastnight.

About 12 people were waiting at the back of the arena - all the other Gnr members had gone on to the bus and not spoken to the waiting fans ( except for Ron of course) when we saw Axl get into his People carrier car.

This was at 2am and i thought this was it

Suddenly Axl got out of his car and walked towards us - no one could belive it as there was a stunned silence!

Axl meeted and greated evryone there and sighned a few items - one of which my Live like a suicide LP and he sighned it to me!!!

I cant belive it - he was such a nice bloke as well - very approachable

What a night!!!!!!! i met and shook Axls hand!!!!!! (no photos were allowed though , understandable)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, good on you. Qute amazing that he was gonna just drive off then stopped and got out....hopefully he'll be doing more of that.

Dude, I was Axl's PA in my dream this morning. I had to visit various houses with him to help him choose the best one--we ended up buying a sorta castle :shades:

I was at the Birmingham N.E.C last night and thought it was going to be another tale of watching the whole of GnR ride into the sunset - but not lastnight.

About 12 people were waiting at the back of the arena - all the other Gnr members had gone on to the bus and not spoken to the waiting fans ( except for Ron of course) when we saw Axl get into his People carrier car.

Suddenly Axl got out of his car and walked towards us - no one could belive it as there was a stunned silence!

Axl meeted and greated evryone there and sighned a few items - one of which my Live like a suicide LP and he sighned it to me!!!

What a night!!!!!!! i met and shook Axls hand!!!!!! (no photos were allowed though , understandable)

What a moment!!!! That is so cool. I can hear your excitment through your post. A bit of luck was at your side last night. AND a autograph! I hate you! ;)

yeah - i take my live like a suicide lp to every gnr gig and leave it in the car (or get one of my mates who is willing to guard it with there life to hold it for me at the back while i rock atthe front)!!!

He signed it with my name and then just 'Axl' - the lp also has steven adlers signiture on it in the corner - i said to axl to whach he didnt write over it as you could hardly see it as it was writen in a silver marker - he did look at it!

i still cant belive i met him and how nice he was - very gracious!!!! i feel that a big piece of my life as been made complete! - just got to get a few more signings on the lp lol.

My mate got told to put his camera away by a security guard!!!

Awesome!! Any chance of a pic of the signed album?

It still puzzles me why Axl wont let people take photos - his choice I guess!

yeah dude, can you please take a picture of it and post it on the board? Would be cool to see his sig. And stevens' as well!!! :krider:

DUDE!! IT'S YOU!!

I was the guy with the Skid Row stuff for Bach to sign, wearing the yellow shirt!

Fuck it's a small world!

I met Axl too!

Edited by Roger Waters

You lucky guys, good for you!

According to Finnish newspapers Axl (during stay in Finland) didn't sign any memorabilia that had already autographs of old GN'R members. So you were superlucky to have it, I think. Or maybe Steven Adler is the exception :P

Yeah,

M

Edited by Mark0FI

You went to a concert with an LP? I don't think so...

He did man! I saw it.

It was also signed by Adler.

I said to him afterwards "man that's gonna be worth a fucking bit in the future, well it's worth a fucking bit now" and he started saying something like it's going on his wall, never being sold.