I met Axl!!!

Jaysgnr

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does axl usually do this after shows? I mean, I'm so going round the back after wembley if he does!!!

According to Beta, no.

She kept repeating yesterday was the first time he willingly shook hands/signed stuff in 27 tours.

I'm going round the back after Wembley on Saturday though, not just for Axl, Bumble too.

Wouldn't bother with the rest of the band, they just go in their bus, don't even wave.

After waiting at the back of many arenas i have finaly met Axl rose!!!

I was at the Birmingham N.E.C last night and thought it was going to be another tale of watching the whole of GnR ride into the sunset - but not lastnight.

About 12 people were waiting at the back of the arena - all the other Gnr members had gone on to the bus and not spoken to the waiting fans ( except for Ron of course) when we saw Axl get into his People carrier car.

This was at 2am and i thought this was it

Suddenly Axl got out of his car and walked towards us - no one could belive it as there was a stunned silence!

Axl meeted and greated evryone there and sighned a few items - one of which my Live like a suicide LP and he sighned it to me!!!

I cant belive it - he was such a nice bloke as well - very approachable

What a night!!!!!!! i met and shook Axls hand!!!!!! (no photos were allowed though , understandable)

Aw, that's really awesome! It's cool how he back out of his car to talk to you. :shades:

I can totally imagine that happening. First feeling let down then completely in shock!! Haha

Ugh, I can't wait til they come back to NA.

i will take a pic tommorow of my lp and ill try and post it

Its still semi shrink wrapped - (torn a little) - what r your feelings - should i take the wrapping off or leave it on????? the signitures would look better with the wrapping off i admitt!

i wont rest until it is fully signed!!!

Im thinking of insuring it though as ill problerbly never ever meet axl again yet alone get him to sign it to me!!!!

:shocked: You are so lucky i can't even imagine seeing axl and i doubt him and gnr will ever come to where i live but i still have a little hope that i will be able to meet him because if gnr ever comes to where i live i can beg my mom to ask her old friend to give us backstage passes because when aerosmith was here she didn't wan't to ask for backstage passes but after the concert i think she kind of regreted that she didn't ask for them.

i will take a pic tommorow of my lp and ill try and post it

Its still semi shrink wrapped - (torn a little) - what r your feelings - should i take the wrapping off or leave it on????? the signitures would look better with the wrapping off i admitt!

i wont rest until it is fully signed!!!

Im thinking of insuring it though as ill problerbly never ever meet axl again yet alone get him to sign it to me!!!!

I've got my live like a suicide EP signed by SLASH in 2000, he was really impressed when he saw the EP, he was like "OOHH this is so cool!" in SLASH's very sexy smooth voice :wub:

Did Axl say something when he saw it?

I've got my live like a suicide EP signed by SLASH in 2000, he was really impressed when he saw the EP, he was like "OOHH this is so cool!" in SLASH's very sexy smooth voice :wub:

Did Axl say something when he saw it?

No - i just asked him if he would sign my lp and he said sure - he was about to sign it and i just mentioned that stevens autograph was in the corner so b careful not to write over it as you couldnt easily see it well as it was 2am in the morning - axl just looked at stevens utograph and signed my lp (he did smile afterwards)

Im still on cloud 9 - cant belive iv got Axl and steven to sign it (especially signed it personaly to me) - just hope that some of you guys meet him like i did! ill get a photo put up later today!