..official GNR EUROPE 2006 VIP pass...

sixtus

Sorry for destroying this girl's version (not November Rain's, but the german girl's one), but she lies... in fact Axl DOESN'T want any girl on backstage when he is on it... even the female workers on backstage (on bar, restaurant or wherever) can't be visible when Axl is on backstage. Of course that she was on stage at the same time than Axl is a big big lie... because no girl was allowed to get the stage or even near it, and that includes any female worker of the venue, even the girls working on production are not allowed to get the stage.

Sorry for the girl, who needs to invent some things like what she invented, but she is telling lies about that. They only gave (I guess not only in Spain, but in all the shows) vip pass after the show, and of course Axl leave the venue inmediately after the show... so... she is telling lies when she says she talked to Axl after the show (or even before the show).

I will never undertand that kind of person inventing stories that are easily exposed as a lie.

Btw NR, the brazilian girl's name is Elena... she is a wonderful person I met in Bilbao.

O.k. THX for posting.The girl is a newbie on the german board.great :angry:

Yes Kollemann99, that girl in the pics is the one I´m referring to. I saw her at the backstage party and she was shouting all the time and atleast during the time I was there, people mocked her because they thought she was drunk or something.

And Carlos, I agree with you, that brazilian girl was very nice to us when nobody wanted to let us in even though we had our vip passes. She came with another guy and asked our ages and then I told her mine and other girls´ too because they didn´t speak english, well, except one girl I think. We told her that we had our vip and we had been invited to the backstage party but the security guys didn´t allow us to get in and she gave us some more VIP ( and that´s how the german girl got her vip ) and said "OK, come in ..." and told us how to get backstage.

THX November Rain.She always inventing the same story on the german board without pics of the band.Newbies all over the net <_<

She also posted a similar story in a Spanish forum.

And Lizzybeth, about the women in the backstage area is understandable why he doesn´t want them around... if you were one of those who have access to the backstage, could you resist the temptation? ;)

maybe he doesn´t want to be bothered all the time and don´t want to have any distraction...

Sorry for destroying this girl's version (not November Rain's, but the german girl's one), but she lies... in fact Axl DOESN'T want any girl on backstage when he is on it... even the female workers on backstage (on bar, restaurant or wherever) can't be visible when Axl is on backstage. Of course that she was on stage at the same time than Axl is a big big lie... because no girl was allowed to get the stage or even near it, and that includes any female worker of the venue, even the girls working on production are not allowed to get the stage.

Sorry for the girl, who needs to invent some things like what she invented, but she is telling lies about that. They only gave (I guess not only in Spain, but in all the shows) vip pass after the show, and of course Axl leave the venue inmediately after the show... so... she is telling lies when she says she talked to Axl after the show (or even before the show).

I will never undertand that kind of person inventing stories that are easily exposed as a lie.

Btw NR, the brazilian girl's name is Elena... she is a wonderful person I met in Bilbao.

O.k. THX for posting.The girl is a newbie on the german board.great :angry:

Yes Kollemann99, that girl in the pics is the one I´m referring to. I saw her at the backstage party and she was shouting all the time and atleast during the time I was there, people mocked her because they thought she was drunk or something.

And Carlos, I agree with you, that brazilian girl was very nice to us when nobody wanted to let us in even though we had our vip passes. She came with another guy and asked our ages and then I told her mine and other girls´ too because they didn´t speak english, well, except one girl I think. We told her that we had our vip and we had been invited to the backstage party but the security guys didn´t allow us to get in and she gave us some more VIP ( and that´s how the german girl got her vip ) and said "OK, come in ..." and told us how to get backstage.

THX November Rain.She always inventing the same story on the german board without pics of the band.Newbies all over the net <_<

She also posted a similar story in a Spanish forum.

great.For my opinion the girl must go home.I think that is the Münchhausen syndrom. :)

How come he doesn't want any girls backstage when he is on??? :unsure: Might seem a stupid question, but i don't see how it effects him if they are visable, as long as they behave.

Beta is always there, most often beta's daughter, the other wives and girlfriends of other band members appear at varying concerts, plus a few other misc women i've seen in the background who look to be staff members going by their tops and security passes.

I'm not saying your lying, i think i've misunderstood what you're trying to say?!

LIZ

Well, it's easy to understand hehe, he don't want to see girls on backstage, but OF COURSE, and I thought it was obvious, his 'family', even being females, doesn't count... he is not gonna ask Beta, or Sharon 'Yoda' Maynard to go away, he is not gonna tell them 'don't look at my eyes' :P .

Yeah i know that, but i've seen female workers, i was at donington and i saw at least 3 women floating around who were not Beta or Vanessa, they were staff members, that was my real point in my response.

Jesus, what are you trying to say, that he's got a sex addiction problem and all women are banned until he's unleashed at the after parties! Nah! This is stupid, i can understand not having groupies as the man would be mobbed, but staff members being female........I saw them, that part is untrue!

LIZ

I saw them, that part is untrue!

LIZ

Saying it's untrue you are calling me liar... :fuckyou:;);):D, I just say in the spanish gigs (Madrid, Bilbao & Almería), it was that way... I don't know if they ask for the same (weird and rare, from my point of view) things and have the same 'rules' in every venue or every country or every city in which they play.

LIZ

Saying it's untrue you are calling me liar... :fuckyou:;);):D, I just say in the spanish gigs (Madrid, Bilbao & Almería), it was that way... I don't know if they ask for the same (weird and rare, from my point of view) things and have the same 'rules' in every venue or every country or every city in which they play.

Maybe the spanish ladies have very rare charms that Axl cannot resist :P

Who knows!?

LIZ

LIZ

Maybe the spanish ladies have very rare charms that Axl cannot resist :P

Who knows!?

LIZ

Of course he couldn´t resist... ;) he he he