Bee Gees

lagofala

I take music pretty seriously. You see that scar on my wrist? You see that? You know where that's from? I heard the Beegees were getting back together again. I couldn't take it, okay! That was the only good thing about the 1980's. We got rid of one of the Beegees. One down, three to go. That's what I say, folks. Yeah! Here's ten bucks! Bring me the head of Barry Manilow, alright?

-Denis Leary

Yup, nuff said.

The Bee Gees fucking rule. It's a shame that nobody can look past their disco songs and see they are VERY talented songwriters. My favorite Bee Gees songs are "To Love Somebody" and "Lonely Days."

Finally someone who make sense. I agree with you that they're very talented. It's not a coincidence they're in the songwriters hall of fame.

Saying they're "gay" is retarded. It just show how some people care more about looks than the music.

but I cannot see the difference between the BeeGees and any 90's boyband, I honestly can't.

They're not boys and they write their own music?

Ignoring the details and listening to them, they're just a 70's version of BSB.

but I cannot see the difference between the BeeGees and any 90's boyband, I honestly can't.

They're not boys and they write their own music?

Ignoring the details and listening to them, they're just a 70's version of BSB.

Why ignore the details? Looking past that is just dumb.

If I'm being honest...I have to say legends.

They were HUGE stars in the 60's...Beatle level popularity!

Some of their material from that era STILL holds up today.

To Love Somebody,Lonely Days,I Started A Joke among others are well crafted songs.

There is no denying their influence on mid 70's pop culture was mind dumbingly MASSIVE,like it or not.

I have no problem with the material from the band's early days....but

I lived through disco hell...and can do without that thank you very much!!

The Bee Gees fucking rule. It's a shame that nobody can look past their disco songs and see they are VERY talented songwriters. My favorite Bee Gees songs are "To Love Somebody" and "Lonely Days."

Great post! Although my favorite is "Stayin Alive"; I could listen to it all day