Dizzy Reed 'The Air'

carsonskitz

'If this song is better than any of the demos you have heard, then Axl is in BIG trouble. This song sucks shit. Its a song, but you guys are acting like its the second coming of "Welcome to the Jungle". The song blows and should never be on any mass-produced rock album for any band, let alone GnR.'

- It's definitely not the second coming of WTTJ but it's better than the garbage that is Better, CITR, MadagASScar, The Blues, and it's sure as hell better than the piece of shit called IRS.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'If this song is better than any of the demos you have heard, then Axl is in BIG trouble. This song sucks shit. Its a song, but you guys are acting like its the second coming of "Welcome to the Jungle". The song blows and should never be on any mass-produced rock album for any band, let alone GnR.'

- It's definitely not the second coming of WTTJ but it's better than the garbage that is Better, CITR, MadagASScar, The Blues, and it's sure as hell better than the piece of shit called IRS.

Your such a liar

Thank you! This is a great song- better than any of the demos we've heard from the 'New GNR' hands down (In my opinion the other demos and concert songs suck monkey balls).... Do you know who's playing on the guitars, bass and drums?

This song is definitely the shit! Shizzle my nizzle! It's like a cross from Ozzy to Bon Jovi with Slash as the lead guitars. The guitar leads and solos sound just like Slash! No wonder you would like it.

Here you guys go, enjoy (sorry btw if its official)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...B1B593B3AB50220

tell us wot u think?

rock1

Cheers for posting that!! It's great, not some epic, but damn good rock and better than anything i've heard VR do (IMHO), i love it!

It would certainly be better to hear this done live, Axl and Dizzy and maybe lose one of the solo's?!

Again, thanks! :)

LIZ

Anyone else think Dizzy sounds a LOT like David Bowie durin the verses?

Dunno, but I must say that I really dig Dizzys voice. A bit strange, but really captivating.

Anybody got the lyrics yet? I'm searchin my ass off for them... or does anyone know how to get in contact with Dizzy?

My new favourite song.