Yesterdays

Starfucker

Was listning to this song off the Live Era album and got to thinkin how appropriate it could be for Axl to dust this one off, given all the talks of reunions and Axls state of mind with the new band it would take on a new meaning and the sentiment would work well! as well as this it was a personal favourate of mine from the old live set for slower songs!

Could be me being a bit naff but thought i'd share it with ya's anyways! what do ya think?

Edited by jack99

Hell, I'd like to see them change the set at all. What kind of band plays the same exact set for an entire tour? It's not like they haven't had long enough to learn the songs.

Like....Ron Thal?

I mean, he barely got by on the accoustic performance considering they'd never done half those songs

ron's finally settled for the moment, lets not give him a heart attack...

Guest Matt13
Hell, I'd like to see them change the set at all. What kind of band plays the same exact set for an entire tour? It's not like they haven't had long enough to learn the songs.

Most bands I've seen use the same setlist... Aerosmith... Metallica... NIN... even Pink Floyd. Know what you're talking about before you speak.

Finally, this topic title is misleading. It should say: Yesterdays: SHOULD be back in live set .

Great song but i'll rather see the return of don't cry to the playlist...

Dont cry is a good one, but i would love to listen Dont Damn Me... never played live before... its a shame because imo is a pretty good song, one of my favorites.... ohhh, by the way.... where´s Van Nistelrooy????????

Yesterdays is not my favorite song, but a couple days ago my Ipod played it and I was really listening to the lyrics. It really goes with everything that has been going on lately. "Some things could be better if we all just let them be"....I would like to hear anything from the UYI albums actually. Like Don't Cry for example.

Great song but i'll rather see the return of don't cry to the playlist...

I think Don't Cry is cool as it is. It gives the audience an opportunity to interact even more than KOHD.

I love Yesterdays and I think it would be great if it were in the set. The same goes for 14 Years or Dust N' Bones, which would give Axl and Izzy an opportunity to share the vocals.

I would like to see "Yesterdays" added back to the bill. It's a good song and it would be great to hear the new band play it.

There is also a rumour rife that they will play a new song on Sunday, though this may well be just (well, I say *just*) "Catcher in the Rye" performed with Brian May on guitar(?). I do not believe "Rhiad and the Bedouins" will be this song, unless it really is beefed up. "Under development."