Guns perform accoustic show at club!!!!

EverythingWasRoses

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im shocked considering all we here is that Axl and the band don't give a fuck about the fans and they ain't a real band, if that was the case they would have stuck to the contracted tour and not done the accustic show, not invited fans.

What a bunch of selfish fuckers this band and Axl is, doing something nice for fans, sticking to this tour even when things went wrong, don't know why the fuck i support them :rofl-lol:

Haha, yeah GOAB! :lol:

I love how there are still haters.

GN'F'N'R just finished a very succesful European tour, and there's only more to come!! B)

Edited by olga

Hey Bobblehat, how familiar are you with GNR? Are you a long-time fan? Do you KNOW that it was a new song?

Are you sure it wasn't a cover, or one of the older songs they don't play at shows anymore? Any more information would be much appreciated!

Sound like you had one of the all-time kick ass nights! rock4

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Gotta love the unreliable sources that keep us guessing.... :rolleyes:

its all part of the joys of being a GNR fan :D

GROUP HUG! :wub:

No, I wasn't Gunsguy's source. I am just a lucky fan.

Izzy wasn't at the club show. I'd say there were about 100 people there - it was very small and very crowded. I didn't see anyone bootlegging the full show, but many people were filming sections with their cameras and phones.

They did a new song which I've not heard before (either at Wembley or Hammersmith). The title was three words, but the name escapes me. Sorry!

This I Love???????????????????????????????????????????????

Gunsguy

:xmasssanta: Hopefully it's true, I've been looking forward to hearing that song :xmasssanta:

I wish I could remember the song. I just know that I've never heard it before and I have all the demos that are available from Chinese Democracy. It's possible I have got it wrong, but hopefully someone can confirm the whole setlist later today. :)

I wish I could remember the song. I just know that I've never heard it before and I have all the demos that are available from Chinese Democracy. It's possible I have got it wrong, but hopefully someone can confirm the whole setlist later today. :)

Thanks bobblehat! If you have heard all the demos and are mostly familiar with the older songs, this could turn out to be a very interesting next couple of days for Guns fans!

No its part of the fact some posters here like to feel more important than others by thinking they know something seconds before everybody else, this board has so many sources that can't talk :rofl-lol:

No its part of the fact some posters here like to feel more important than others by thinking they know something seconds before everybody else, this board has so many sources that can't talk :rofl-lol:

:laugh:

Right, I've been thinking about this and I believe the song was Rhiad & The Bedouins. He said something about how he thinks he sucks at singing it.

I could still be wrong though!

If it's Rhiad & The Bedouins I will be dissapointed. That song is not new, and it's blows hard.

Hmmm.........who could you be referring to? I wonder?

Right, I've been thinking about this and I believe the song was Rhiad & The Bedouins. He said something about how he thinks he sucks at singing it.

If it's Rhiad & The Bedouins I will be dissapointed. That song is not new, and it's blows hard.

It only sounds like shit because

a.) the bootlegs circulating suck

b.) the song wasn't finished in 2002

It only sounds like shit because

a.) the bootlegs circulating suck

b.) the song wasn't finished in 2002

your wrong Rhiad & The Bedouins was finished