Guns perform accoustic show at club!!!!

EverythingWasRoses

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome. The band is really trying hard with their fans. I like to see that. I hope those who go have an awesome time. :)

Too bad Axl doesn't try harder with the fans and release the album, or play more Illusion songs. Of course, the reason there aren't many Illusion songs being played is because Slash's arrangements are too difficult for Finck to master. Too bad Axl doesn't try harder with the fans and hit the stage on time.

:fuckyou: After reading your post maybe I am out of line but what you posted is ignorant and if you said it while I was around as soon as you were not looking I would be the shit out of you just on the fact your a fucking moron. There is a reason abortion is still legal you're a fine example of that. :fuckyou:

Edited by chinese69illusions

Right, I've been thinking about this and I believe the song was Rhiad & The Bedouins. He said something about how he thinks he sucks at singing it.

I could still be wrong though!

If it's Rhiad & The Bedouins I will be dissapointed. That song is not new, and it's blows hard.

It only sounds like shit because

a.) the bootlegs circulating suck

b.) the song wasn't finished in 2002

your wrong Rhiad & The Bedouins was finished

To quote Lars Ulrich from the 'Some Kind Of Monster' film:-

"When is a song fucking done?" :unsure:

Right, I've been thinking about this and I believe the song was Rhiad & The Bedouins. He said something about how he thinks he sucks at singing it.

If it's Rhiad & The Bedouins I will be dissapointed. That song is not new, and it's blows hard.

well you know in 2002 axl play the full song of Rhiad & The Bedouins and i kind of like that song

gunsguy is a fucking tool. his forum is a piece of donkey poo and his CREDIBILITY IS AS GOOD AS ANY NOOBS. fuck i dont care if you are an established member.the only people i see being credible are the ones who can give us inside info thats being spread through PM (dave2k/killingvector/frozeninferno/darknemus etc) so we can all find out whats gonig on. fuck you.

and bobblehat you disappoint me. dumb broad.

If you don`t belive in it, fine... don`t bother replying...

:angry:

You ever heard the saying, "You can't fix ugly."?... :drevil:

well you know in 2002 axl play the full song of Rhiad & The Bedouins and i kind of like that song

So do I, it's actually one of my faves out of the new stuff we have heard. rock1

Has anyone bothered to ask..... What's "Sailing"? Surely GnR aren't doing Rod Stewart covers all of a sudden..... :huh: Although a GnR version of that song would actually probably be awesome and funny at the same time.

Knocking On Heaven's Door

Sailing

Welcome To The Jungle

Sweet Child O' Mine

I.R.S

Used To Love Her

Nightrain

You're Crazy

Mr Brownstone

Paradise City

Patience

There were a few more but I am drawing a blank at the moment. The show was fully filmed by the band's crew, so hopefully it will surface at some point. People took loads of photos so they should surface too.