what makes GNR's Mr. Brownstone better than the old Guns version?

Axls_Disillusion

i dont think its better, but i think its one of the best songs going for them on the tour so far because axl can usually keep his voice consistent throughout, i enjoy listening to it, but its nothing compared to the original, i miss duff's background vocals now that you mention finck's...his are good i guess...but i liked duff's punk voice.

I like the fact that it has that modern feeling to it..and it's much heavier! I wish we could hear the re-recorded AFD some day, with the new band!.....That will kick ass! rock2

Yes 'cos that wouldn't be disrespectful at all to the old members... :rolleyes:

On topic, I prefer the old version because the guitarwork sounds better by Slash and Izzy.

Edited by SlashRock

I like both versions equally. Although, I do like that new modern touch that the new band has added unto it. I really don't see how people can call the 'new version' shit, unless they're biased.

Like Graemewark who is one of the most biased cunts on this board.....On topic, i don't really notice the difference, it just sounds like Mr Brownstone, one of the finest songs on appetite for destruction.