Apparently, Tommy is a headcase!

W. Axl Kev

I was just on the phone to Axl_morris who was at last night's wembley show and is also at tonights. He is currently backstage in the VIP section (yeah he got tickets) enjoying free alcohol and fine foods. He's like the youngest guy there so all these older people have been really friendly to him and approached him to have a chat.

Anyway he was talking with a couple who were backstage at Hammersmith last month. After the show they approached Tommy Stinson for an autograph and he refused saying 'Sorry I don't do that.', he then threw a hissy fit went to the stage and smashed up some crates of beer complaining that he needed a metal barricade so he could reach his bus without being swarmed with fans.

I don't know if this was true or not. Morris told me that he was shocked when they told him, as was I when he told me. IF it's true(which, I hope it isn't) it's very uncool and unapreciative. I don't want to start no bullshit because I really like Tommy and he's kickass live but I thought it was an intresting topic of conversation...

Any thoughts or experiences?

Guest AxlRox

Yes, well IF thats true, its very disapointing.

Anyways you cant hold something like that against him unless it was happening on a regular basis.

Everyone has a bad day.

It was a friend of yours hearing it from some people he didn't even know. They probably got a kick out of the notion that they could say something so stupid and it would get around the internet as a "possible fact", sick as that notion is.

Theres no way. The whole 'crashing beer cases' gives it away as BS. The only person in the band who has the right to be so arrogant to say such a thing is Axl, as he really is a huge star. Good news though, Axl's not even that bad. Maybe in 93 he was, lol, but he seems a lot less prima donna nowadays.

"I need a metal barricade..."

:rofl-lol:

Edited by axlskAmpf

Theres no way. The whole 'crashing beer cases' gives it away as BS. The only person in the band who has the right to be so arrogant to say such a thing is Axl, as he really is a huge star. Good news though, Axl's not even that bad. Maybe in 93 he was, lol, but he seems a lot less prima donna nowadays.

Well Tommy is a badass though. He has trashed his bass on the stage 2x now, thrown it once to the crowd (which almost hit the camera man) and so on :tongue2:

IMO Tommy Stinson is the most rock n' roll guy in GNR. Yes including Axl. Plus you can't expect these people to be great happy guys 24/7. So he broke shit and didn't sign an autograph. So what, try some other time.

One of my friends who went to see Guns tried to got Izzy's autograph. When he asked Tommy, he said 'No.', Tommy walked off, and some lady forced him to give my friend an autograph. He signed a frowny face on Izzy's signature.

If that's true, Izzy probably makes him feel insecure about the future of his job.

What a douche-bag.

One of my friends who went to see Guns tried to got Izzy's autograph. When he asked Tommy, he said 'No.', Tommy walked off, and some lady forced him to give my friend an autograph. He signed a frowny face on Izzy's signature.

If that's true, Izzy probably makes him feel insecure about the future of his job.

What a douche-bag.

Probably not unless Izzy suddenly decided to switch over to playing bass.

I think it would be wrong to jump to conclusions based on what some random person told a fan on the forum. We don't know anything about the person who made this accusation or the circumstances surrounding it.

While I may not be a huge Tommy fan, I've never seen or heard him disrespecting fans before. He's usually pretty friendly toward them from what I've seen and heard. If that's changed during the European leg of the tour, then that's news to me.

What a douche-bag.

(-?-)

What a douche-bag.

(-?-)

I assume your confused by my comment? I don't understand how Izzy could make Tommy feel insecure about his job when they play different instruments.

I think it would be wrong to jump to conclusions based on what some random person told a fan on the forum. We don't know anything about the person who made this accusation or the circumstances surrounding it.

While I may not be a huge Tommy fan, I've never seen or heard him disrespecting fans before. He's usually pretty friendly toward them from what I've seen and heard. If that's changed during the European leg of the tour, then that's news to me.

Maybe all these accusations occurred during the Download Festival concert where Tommy get hit in the head with a bottle of piss. Have you seen the footage? That homie was pissed off!

What a douche-bag.

(-?-)

I assume your confused by my comment? I don't understand how Izzy could make Tommy feel insecure about his job when they play different instruments.

I meant maybe he sees Izzy's presence as a threat to his job, being that he's part of the Old Guns. And, if a reunion ever happened he would be out of a job. I'm sure Tommy wouldn't be too happy if Duff made a few guest appearances. I wouldn't doubt it, if Tommy wanted Izzy to have no association with the new band.