songs that make you cry

Guest Apollo

Guest Apollo

A friend told me that she cries whenever hearing Shameless by Garth Brooks. That got me to thinking . . . .

Well, first off, isn't Freebird the most underrated Love song of all time? Nobody thinks of it as a love song. But check out the lyrics.

Songs like I Will Always Love You by Dolly Pardon/Parton - it's the sadest song ever. Listen to her original, not Whitney Houston's overblown shmalz fest. And You Were Always On My Mind by Willie Nelson. Brilliant. I also like Over and Over by Nelly and perhaps the greatest happy love song of all time . . . . Our Song by Elton John. If I ever get married again, I'm singing that song to my wife at our wedding.

Crazy Love by Van Morrison . . . . LOVE that song.

Here are songs that make me sad becuz of the memories they bring up. Only first names to protect the innocent.

Love Is On The Way by Saigon Kick. To Be With You by Mr. Big. Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis. Saving the Best for Last by Vanessa Willaims . . . . . Danielle!

You're Beautiful by James Blunt . . . Jo! Lyrics are amazingly accurate for me.

Open Arms . . . Tracey! Who broke my heart in 8th grade and at college!

November Rain . . . Christina. A failed college romance!

So . . . what about you? Got any old songs, that the second they start playing take you back to a sad place?

Edited by Apollo

The ones your mom sings to me at night when I'm crying because I hate my life and I have nothing to live for.

:rofl-lol:

Just kiddin' man, I'm just makin' everthing not so graphic for the underagers here... :P

:rofl-lol: so mean :P

You got one thing to live for you'd be doing someones mom :o

Guest Apollo
apollo is an assclown ! how's the net wife going?.

Ha! we barely talk anymore.

But I'm good. Instead of seeking another wife, I'm trying to enjoy being single. Working on becoming the Man I want to be - and not focusing all my energy on finding my future wife!

And be careful bro . . . . "assclown" could get you a warning from the mods.

apollo is an assclown ! how's the net wife going?.

Ha! we barely talk anymore.

But I'm good. Instead of seeking another wife, I'm trying to enjoy being single. Working on becoming the Man I want to be - and not focusing all my energy on finding my future wife!

And be careful bro . . . . "assclown" could get you a warning from the mods.

yeah it could assclown!, stranger things have happened, good to hear your working on being Da man!, chicks will destroy your life bro!!, they also make it worth living!, it's good idea to clean up the backyard first tho!, remove the scar tissue :xmasssanta:

My World

dude did you post under a different username? because i like your style? do you like the BUCKS? :xmasssanta:

oh and no songs make me cry, maybe don't cry.

no i just dont post that often. I didnt get into GNR until i was like 18, so it was cool to learn everything about them, i stumbled across this forum in school during a lecture, and joined when i got home. I joined during all those slash rumors, and figured it was the best place for news cuz instead of using google i can just read it hear.

EDIT: i am a bucks fan, i got to see them fall apart last season and instead of getting the 7th seed and having a chance, they got the 8th seed. but this coming season its all gonna change, BUCKS in 06/07

Edited by Pain_Train_99

:lol: I love how "dont cry" makes people cry...

for me, Dont Cry, Estranged, November rain, lol I listened to them over and over again at seperate times, they all mean something different to me

Dont cry-kim

Estranged-Bytchfuk

November rain-amanda

;)

oh yess cause all girls love absolute macho's :krider: :laugh: ...

:laugh: dont be emo, but dont be afraid to show your feelings, doesnt mean you have to cry in public or tell everyone in the world about it, people go through different times, and certain things cause different reactions

Pssh, it's OK if one or two really meaningful songs can make you cry, but loads of them getting you torn up and it gets pansy-like :no:

Well, I don't really cry, but I guess the song that makes me feel most like I might cry would ironically be "Don't Cry." Wow, how many times have I said "cry" in the last sentence?

Guest PULPY

Shine On You Crazy Diamond 1 + 2

Wish You Were Here

Imagine

Don't Cry (Ironic eh?)

Million Miles Away

It Just Won't Quit

Life's A Gas

Since I've Been Loving You

The Long And Winding Road

Let It Be

When i'm very fragile i can cry very easy with these songs.. :(

-Journey-Faithfully

-Guns n' Roses-November Rain

-Guns n' Roses-Don't Cry

-Poison-Life goes on

-R.E.M-Everybody Hurts

-Bon Jovi-Always

-Def Leppard-Love Baits

-INXS-By my side

-Hemorrahge (in my hands)-Fuel

-Tesla-Love song

And the list goes on....

Edited by nathalie92

Guest +*Michelle*+
If a song made me cry..

I would no longer be a man.. :book:

Ah shut up Jess, who are you tying to kid? Everone cries, even muchos like you :kiss:

I think saying "don't cry" is so typical, its a dull song imo. The songs themselves don't make me cry, in a rush of emotion they might yes songs like Thank you -zeppelin, not just mushy love songs do that a lot of the more agressive songs get to me as well..

I can't be arsed to list right now..

Wow, arent you a bunch of fucking wimps.

"NOV. RAIN, DONT U GRY, ESTRANGEDOLTZZ!!!111111!!1 MY BF LEFT ME TO B WIT ANUTHER GURL!!!111!!1 :cry: :cry: :cry: "

It's getting so old really, it's not even amusing anymore.

But there is one or two songs that maybe will make me cry at times. At. Times. It's not like I cry every time I hear those songs.